Hello ^.^

SajkoWolfe

Hello all <3

My name is Wolfe, Tati or Tatiana, whatever you want to call me :3

I watch mostly anime only (Not a big fan of Western culture, especially comic book culture) but I also love the Slavic world. Im a big fan of Tarkovsky. From anime, I cant say if I have a favorite but Eden of the East has to be somewhere up on that list. I generally like anything that makes me think, especially if its "disturbing".

My favorite Visual Novel might be either Rewrite or Clannad (original, I know ;))

I listen to Jazz, Funk, Classical, Post Rock and Hip Hop, but Im open to anything.

My favorite author is Haruki Mukarami.

Hm...

My interests are mostly in the Informatics field, Im a Network Administrator by trade.

I dont know any of you,

But I already love you all <3

Just now, Kawasumi said:

Yes! Another Murakami fan! highfive!

*avoids the high five and goes straight for a hug*

or in real Murakami style should we sleep with each other a few times then never speak again? :v

Whats your favourite? ^.^ Ive read all except 3 which I need to get my hands on.

Just now, SajkoWolfe said:

*avoids the high five and goes straight for a hug*

or in real Murakami style should we sleep with each other a few times then never speak again? :v

Whats your favourite? ^.^ Ive read all except 3 which I need to get my hands on.

Nejimaki-dori kuronikure, Supūtoniku no Koibito comes pretty close though, but the plot is just slightly better in nejimaki-dori.

We could do that, getting pretty used to it atm :sachi: Q_Q

1 minute ago, Kawasumi said:

Nejimaki-dori kuronikure, Supūtoniku no Koibito comes pretty close though, but the plot is just slightly better in nejimaki-dori.

We could do that, getting pretty used to it atm :sachi: Q_Q

Unfortunately Ive only read them in English and/or Polish. (Trivia, Im Polish)

Wind up Bird is beautiful <3 Dance Dance Dance might be my favourite...

Just now, SajkoWolfe said:

Unfortunately Ive only read them in English and/or Polish. (Trivia, Im Polish)

Wind up Bird is beautiful <3 Dance Dance Dance might be my favourite...

dont worry I have only read them in danish (hint: im danish), im just being pretentious by writing the titles in japanese lol.

Im reading "Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage" in english atm

Just now, Kawasumi said:

dont worry I have only read them in danish (hint: im danish), im just being pretentious by writing the titles in japanese lol.

Im reading "Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage" in english atm

Love that one! <3

Finished it about 2 months ago. My step mum gifted me 6 Murakami books for my birthday it was great.