It's kind of late, but whatever. Hello!

Ike

Hi~

I actually signed up in the forums a few weeks back to ask for help with a VN installation, but I ended up comming back regularly and replying to some threads here and there, so I thought it'd be nice to properly say hello. So, nice to meet you!

I've been into anime and all this weeabo stuff for about 8 or 9 years now, but I only learned about visual novels about 3 years ago, and since then I've read quite a few. I'm from Spain, and I study Translation at college. My mother tongues are Spanish and Catalan, I'm fluent in English since I was young, and I'm currently learning French and Japanese. With any luck I'll be able to lend a hand in a VN translation project in a few years.

btw, my favorite VN is Rewrite.

15 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Hey hey, welcome to the forum, it´s nice to meet you :sachi: 

Good luck with your studies! 

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, ヤミハナ said:

Hey Ike, and welcome to the community!

Do you have any waifu? If so, do you mind if I steal greet her? It's a nice habit to know other people's waifu, you know.

I do~

Spoiler

lBTqbsK.jpg

After reading Little Busters I just wanted to hug her tight and never let go <3

Nice to meet you all ^^

8 hours ago, Canicheslayer said:

Hola, Ike ! Nice to meet you ;) Don't forget to read Clannad. As for me, I should resume my reading of Rewrite... :ph34r:

I watched Clannad's anime a long time ago. I though it'd be nice to read the VN it when it was released on Steam, but that price is waaay too much for me. I could just 'get it' anyway, but I actually would like to own it. So maybe some time in the future.

Hello and welcome to the Fuwa forums! best of luck and don't doubt to ask around if you have problems or doubts :mare:

On 1/20/2016 at 7:13 AM, Dergonu said:

Hey hey, welcome to the forum, it´s nice to meet you :sachi: 

Careful with this one, he's a high class born Tsun Tsun :amane:

@Dergonu Now the debt has been repaid, not that i care that you told on me or anything!

Just now, DarkZedge said:

Careful with this one, he's a high class born Tsun Tsun :amane:

@Dergonu Now the debt has been repaid, not that i care that you told on me or anything!

Whoa! Shots fired! :pyaa:

Well played sir, well played :makina:

Well it's true! I'm a tsundere!

ss2013-07-27at033446_zps69f4e380.jpg

B-But it's not like I care what you think or anything!

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Whoa! Shots fired! :pyaa:

Well played sir, well played :makina:

Well it's true! I'm a tsundere!

ss2013-07-27at033446_zps69f4e380.jpg

B-But it's not like I care what you think or anything!

-sounds alarm- Rehearsed fake Tsundere detected all brace for  hair bleacher impact :holo:

I love Michiru though, even if she's a fake...i'll even give her a 100% lemon juice box

result.jpg?1453481556.8685

Just now, DarkZedge said:

-sounds alarm- Rehearsed fake Tsundere detected all brace for  hair bleacher impact :holo:

I love Michiru though, even if she's a fake...i'll even give her a 100% lemon juice box

Haha, yeah. Loved when she drank those pure vitamin things. :michiru:

Best (fake) tsundere ever.

Haha, I've already seen that many of you are really interesting and funny people. I hope I'll get to know you a little with time :wafuu:

6 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you're enjoying your stay!

How did you find out about VNs?

Have a moe:

Hidden Content

I learned VNs were a thing after watching the Kanon 2006 anime and discovering it was an adaptation. I liked the anime, but since adaptations usually leave some content behind, I was curious about how was the original content. Ever since then, if I'm interested in any series, I always try to check the original. And thank goodness I decided to do that right before starting Little Busters, because that anime adaptation... :wahaha: Makes me laugh. And not for very good reasons.

Oh, and thanks for the moe (I love moe girls~). Who is she?

On 1/23/2016 at 5:31 AM, Ike said:

Haha, I've already seen that many of you are really interesting and funny people. I hope I'll get to know you a little with time :wafuu:

I learned VNs were a thing after watching the Kanon 2006 anime and discovering it was an adaptation. I liked the anime, but since adaptations usually leave some content behind, I was curious about how was the original content. Ever since then, if I'm interested in any series, I always try to check the original. And thank goodness I decided to do that right before starting Little Busters, because that anime adaptation... :wahaha: Makes me laugh. And not for very good reasons.

Oh, and thanks for the moe (I love moe girls~). Who is she?

If only KyoAni had continued making Key's adaptations, maybe we could have had a Little Busters anime that was as good as Kanon and Clannad. :amane:

No clue, just a cute grill I found. :P