Best Tsundere from Vn's?

DarkZedge

So I'm looking for Vn's with Tsunderes in them but i don't want to play just anything , i'd rather it being a good vn overall and also wante to ask opinions on who's the best Tsundere from any Vn for you guys.

I'd have to go with Her:sachi: :

komomosprite.png

As always thanks for helping me keep building my "To-Read" List with great imputs :kosame:

14 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

So I'm looking for Vn's with Tsunderes in them but i don't want to play just anything , i'd rather it being a good vn overall and also wante to ask opinions on who's the best Tsundere from any Vn for you guys.

I'd have to go with Her:sachi: :

komomosprite.png

As always thanks for helping me keep building my "To-Read" List with great imputs :kosame:

Correctomundo

You're reading S;G atm right? go finish that, Kurisu's aweesome.

11 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Best tsundere?! They are all God's gift to VN readers! :pyaa:

But I guess if I have to choose:

EDIT: WAIT! I forgot the best one! :pyaa:

Sora from Yosuga no Sora!

21984.jpg

Chiho from Princess Evangile:

Sagisawa.Chiho.full.1396592.jpg

And Michiru from Grisaia:

BYKPjTW.jpg

I don't really like Chiho, love Princess Evangile but i wasn't that into her and it surprised me since i love Tsunderes....Also I meant true Tsuns not rehearsed ones -looks at michiru- can't say i don't love her though xD

1 hour ago, DarkZedge said:

I don't really like Chiho, love Princess Evangile but i wasn't that into her and it surprised me since i love Tsunderes....Also I meant true Tsuns not rehearsed ones -looks at michiru- can't say i don't love her though xD

How dare you speak ill about Michiru-Sama! Shame on you! :pyaa:

I personally loved Chiho. She has twintails, is a tsundere, has twintails, is a tsundere, oh I like her twintails and she is a tsundere, so thats a plus.

(I'm a very simple man.) :yumiko:

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

How dare you speak ill about Michiru-Sama! Shame on you! :pyaa:

I personally loved Chiho. She has twintails, is a tsundere, has twintails, is a tsundere, oh I like her twintails and she is a tsundere, so thats a plus.

(I'm a very simple man.) :yumiko:

:michiru: you shouldn't call her Michiru-Sama, you'll cause problems for Sachi:sachi:

Also this is what you get:

tumblr_motfnvpjRR1rh913ho1_500.png

The love for the classic Trsu is a simple one but overwhelming...i know so myself :kosame:

13 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

Hmm, every tsundere that was posted so far was my favorite heroine in her respective visual novel. Does that mean I'm a... tsundere fan?! I'm... shocked. :pyaa:

Michiru doesn't count though since she's a fake.

Welcome aboard the Tsundere love train! Not that i wanted to get along or anything...don't get the wrong idea! :yumiko:

@Dergonu Is also a Tsun lover....Or so he claims

Anyways, don't be so shocked :

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Best tsundere?! They are all God's gift to VN readers! :pyaa:

01229843-fb3b-4000-ba87-705b7a976d05_zps

Chie in Kira Kira ; Rin and Saber in Fate/Stay Night ; Tonya (YES, she have tsundere tendancies) in Ayakashibito ; Kyou in Clannad ; Tsugumi in Ever17 ; Takako in Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ; Kei in Ef - A fairy Tale of the two ; Mayumi in Really? Really! or Shuffle! ; Saki in Yukizuka ; Kirisu in Steins;Gate

1 hour ago, ChaosRaven said:

Well, the main problem of being a tsundere fan is, that they tend to have much shorter lifetimes than others, because they always have to deal with the foul mood and violent temper of their loved ones... :amane:

*Removes ten years from expected lifetime*

No regrets :yumiko:

Always worth it, some of us gave those years away long ago knowingly.. #TsunLove

Ruka from himanatsu's tsundere moments are cute AF and is one of those rare tsundere cases that I like

Sagitsuki.Ruka.full.1462457.jpg

Also, this little piece of garbage has a huge huge place in my heart for some reason, shes your classic, super annoying tsundere, but she had me as soon as she turned dere, with the occasional tsun on the side still. Tbh I might have hated her way more if Kenichi wasnt the protag, because hes actually a protag that can keep up with a tsundere for once, which is amazing

ev_touka_04a.jpg