Visual Novel Kinks, Tropes, Cliches, Stereotypes, and Common Logic Flaws you are tired of seeing

CeruleanGamer

4 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

The dirt poor MC who magically can do almost anything because of 'part-time jobs'

Hah, yes! I remember my laughter at Isuzu route from Hoshimemo, when he, while working few hours a day, few dawys a week at a cafe with zero to little customers suddenly was able to pay for

Spoiler

brand new telescope, and trip to Australia for two

1 hour ago, Vorathiel said:

Hah, yes! I remember my laughter at Isuzu route from Hoshimemo, when he, while working few hours a day, few dawys a week at a cafe with zero to little customers suddenly was able to pay for

Reveal hidden contents

brand new telescope, and trip to Australia for two

if only it was dat easy, took me more than a month to secure funds for a trip back home then back to aussie ;d 

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Still haven´t read this one. Have it installed and patched but its just sitting in my backlog. Need to get around to it soon. 

i started reading yesterday, its not bad. Much better than PrincessEvangile

3 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Still haven´t read this one. Have it installed and patched but its just sitting in my backlog. Need to get around to it soon. 

As much as I love several girls in Parasite Eve, I mean Princess Evangile, Noble Works just seems a lot better in most aspects. The sprites actually changing/transitioning facial expressions DURING a dialogue and not just like a frozen tuna is a huge level up from most VNs. 

1 minute ago, CeruleanGamer said:

As much as I love several girls in Parasite Eve, I mean Princess Evangile, Noble Works just seems a lot better in most aspects. 

Well I personally really enjoyed princess evangile, so the fact that most people says this is better seems promising indeed. :sachi: 

*looks at his backlog*

Heh... Well... I'll get around to it eventually :amane: 

39 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

As much as I love several girls in Parasite Eve, I mean Princess Evangile, Noble Works just seems a lot better in most aspects. The sprites actually changing/transitioning facial expressions DURING a dialogue and not just like a frozen tuna is a huge level up from most VNs. 

and not to mention when u look scroll up to see the log and mouse over a previously read dialogue the sprite also changes, was refreshing to see :)

41 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Well I personally really enjoyed princess evangile, so the fact that most people says this is better seems promising indeed. :sachi: 

*looks at his backlog*

Heh... Well... I'll get around to it eventually :amane: 

you want fucking next gen? say hello to ちんくる★ツインクルフェスティバル!

2 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Ok for the sprite thing (and YES, the H-scenes in Noble Works, are way better). As well, the cast is well balanced (no horrible character).

But in Noble Works, the quality/interest of the common route (and half of the other routes) is questionable...too boring :wafuu: Again, just like Princess Evangile (but with a slightly better cast...if we forget two heroines :ph34r:).

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

This is literally what I say with every visual novel I get and then usually 8 months later, I get around to it.

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

you want fucking next gen? say hello to ちんくる★ツインクルフェスティバル!

I know what I'm "playing" next, that's for sure.

7 minutes ago, Canicheslayer said:

Ok for the sprite thing (and YES, Noble Works's H-scenes are way better). As well, the cast is well balanced (no horrible character).

But in Noble Works, the quality/interest of the common route (and half of the other routes) is questionable...too boring :wafuu: Again, just like Princess Evangile (but with a slightly better cast...if we forget two heroines :ph34r:).

Evangile's common route is better i agree, had me interested all the way but none of the heroine routes are even remotely intersting and then i found out one of the main 'heroines' of the common route doesnt even have a route here lol. This was one of the first times i dropped a VN without even completing a single route

NobleWorks so far though, all of the heroines seem likable and hopefully routes are decent, havent gone that far yet 

9 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

Evangile's common route is better i agree, had me interested all the way but none of the heroine routes are even remotely intersting and then i found out one of the main 'heroines' of the common route doesnt even have a route here lol. This was one of the first times i dropped a VN without even completing a single route

That's the main problem of Princess Evangile : Except the Kitamikado Sisters, they kept the best girls for the fandisc :ph34r: But in the case of Noble Works, no fandisc, no route for Makoto or Chiaki :wafuu:

28 minutes ago, Canicheslayer said:

That's the main problem of Princess Evangile : Except the Kitamikado Sisters, they kept the best girls for the fandisc :ph34r: But in the case of Noble Works, no fandisc, no route for Makoto or Chiaki :wafuu:

well those sisters routes are the ones i attempted i went far with the older sis's one but the younger's one was uhm....idk it felt really boring and they were acting like 10-year olds

i steered cleared of the main heroine's route the moment i learned she and the MC magically share a past......and the other childhood friend is just plain annoying 

2 hours ago, Canicheslayer said:

Chiaki route would most likely be an S/M relationship with Chiaki being the hard S. I can already see Takumi licking her boots while being electrocuted.

Makoto's route will most likely involve crossdressing. Whichever is your take. :illya: 

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Chiaki route would most likely be an S/M relationship with Chiaki being the hard S. I can already see Takumi licking her boots while being electrocuted.

Makoto's route will most likely involve crossdressing. Whichever is your take. :illya: 

Sorry, I'm not interested in crossdressing or SM :illya: But with your ideas, we have (potentially) two very funny routes (a lot more interesting than Hinata's or Maya's)...Maybe, you should write eroge scenarios :sachi:

Edited by Canicheslayer
Sorry for my broken english ^^'