Hi

Helrouis

Hello,

I'm Helrouis (EL-row-yis) - My apologies for the chuuni nickname I set a decade ago.

Nice to meet you all, I decided to join the forums and try to do something better than being a dweller for another year...

My English may be a little odd... So if I accidentally make poppycock humour, please bare with me (Yes, get nude with me and go with the flow!)

I know very little Japanese, and love to read both Western and Japanese Visual Novels a lot... Albeit slightly a heretic for not bothering with the Vita.

• My favorite visual novels - Muv-Luv, Ever 17, Stein's;Gate, Clannad, Fault Milestone, Schwarzesmarken, Tsukihime and more.
  • Kickstarters I supported - Muv-Luv, Sunrider, and Libra. I'm currently supporting Root Double as well since they're from the makers of Ever 17. I feel it's the only way to get an Ever 17 official release  sadly it's not doing well D;
  • Favorite waifus - I like La Folia and Sayaka from Strike the Blood, Sumika from Muv-Luv, Akiha from Tsukihime, Kyou from Clannad, Kurisu from Stein's Gate, Sakura from Fate Stay/Night and a lot more. I have mixed tastes according to my closest friends, and I humbly disagree. I hope your thoughts are the same as well!

I work as a game developer and community manager for a living. Life's very tough in my country.

Ok, that's all for now. Thanks for the time reading! (`・ω・)ゞ

5 minutes ago, Helrouis said:

• Favorite waifus - I like La Folia and Sayaka from Strike the Blood, Sumika from Muv-Luv, Akiha from Tsukihime, Kyou from Clannad, Kurisu from Stein's Gate, Sakura from Fate Stay/Night and a lot more.

Oh my, how many waifus do you have, exactly? Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not going to harm them or anything. I just want to steal them away from you know them better :sachi:.

Welcome to the community, by the way. Do tell me more of your waifus and give their house adress to me.

Just now, ヤミハナ said:

I would rather like to get noticed by senpai.

Well we all know, THAT isn´t the easiest thing in the world. 

May I suggest trying to bribe senpai? Maybe that will work! :rimu:

If that doesnt work there is always kidnaping

(Dont kidnap your senpai.) 

9 hours ago, Valmore said:

Dude, you score awesome points just for using poppycock in a sentence. You score one pic for that.

maxresdefault.jpg

You also score points with me for Akiha and Sakura. Congrats on moving up onii-chan's list!

Have fun and welcome!

Thank you very much Onii-chan... This pink haired maiden, I will treasure!

Those who welcomed me, thanks as well!

But now some of my waifus, I feel I have lost. Replenish my daily needs, I need to...