Need some translation help now and perhaps later in the future

mitchhamilton

i started a new tl project. a big thanks for binaryfail for that. since i cant read japanese, like at all (then why are you translating a visual novel that is entirely in japanese?) well, im glad you asked that. im mostly using a text hooker. Please put down your torturing devices for now and calm down. even if im mostly using a text hooker software, its not gonna be like "She room paced the in fear of seeing never again him" ill correct the sentence as best i can while trying to remain true to the original source. but as we all know this wont work 100% of the time, as is the case now, so ill come back here every now and again to ask for a little translation help. how frequent this will be? i dont know. we'll see. alright, here it is.

also, i wont say what the project is right now. i have high confidence that ill finish the project but until i get to a certain point, i dont want to get peoples hopes up.

heres whats written 知徳学院のだよね  i know its some kind of school, but the name of the school, im not sure of. can i get the name of the school in english and also how they're pronouncing it.

You might want to make use of this thread in the future for small stuff like this.

As for the name of schools and other locations/buildings, usually there will be furigana when it's shown for the first time in the game to tell you how it's pronounced, assuming it has a non-standard reading, so maybe try seeing in game if there is any?

If there's not, then the standard pronounciation for that school would be Chitoku, Chitoku Academy.

1 minute ago, Nosebleed said:

You might want to make use of this thread in the future for small stuff like this.

As for the name of schools and other locations/buildings, usually there will be furigana when it's shown for the first time in the game to tell you how it's pronounced, assuming it has a non-standard reading, so maybe try seeing in game if there is any?

If there's not, then the standard pronounciation for that school would be Chitoku, Chitoku Academy.

will do and thanks :)