Dracu Riot Tranlated?

DarkZedge

Basically i've heard there has been a partial patch released but in contrast i've also heard that the translation was stalled since the translator in charge retired, does anyone know what it's going on with this vn's translation or wether or not it'll be completed? i really want to play this one since i've heard great things about it.

I appreciate any information, thanks :sachi:

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Basically i've heard there has been a partial patch released but in contrast i've also heard that the translation was stalled since the translator in charge retired, does anyone know what it's going on with this vn's translation or wether or not it'll be completed? i really want to play this one since i've heard great things about it.

I appreciate any information, thanks :sachi:

From the translators homepage:

". If, by 1st December there are no active or meaningful attempts at translating Miu’s route, I may come out of retirement to work on her route. However, the likelihood of me finding time to work on the game will only decrease year by year. In light of this, if I am unable to give one last attempt at the end of the year, we will stop beating the dead horse, release the remaining routes, and announce the official death of the project."

It was posted 2013, and there has been no updates that I can see, so I would guess this means the partial patch which contains: prologue, common, and Elina routes, is what you get, at least for the moment.

19 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

From the translators homepage:

". If, by 1st December there are no active or meaningful attempts at translating Miu’s route, I may come out of retirement to work on her route. However, the likelihood of me finding time to work on the game will only decrease year by year. In light of this, if I am unable to give one last attempt at the end of the year, we will stop beating the dead horse, release the remaining routes, and announce the official death of the project."

It was posted 2013, and there has been no updates that I can see, so I would guess this means the partial patch which contains: prologue, common, and Elina routes, is what you get, at least for the moment.

Thank you all for the information, it's close to what i had heard though i do hope they manage to finish it :kosame:

19 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Dracu Riot Translation Status: Meme
Release Date: Soon™

why_cant_I.png

Lol xD