Would you do it.

What if you could have sex with anyone ever, that includes anyone from an anime, a visual novel, a manga, whatever, however you want for 3 years. you can do a threesome, a foursome, an orgy, hell you can have every woman or man or both if you wanted to. but at the end of that year, you can no longer feel any kind of sexual gratification, and i mean any kind. you will basically be numb down there, that includes your prostate for anyone who might be a bit kinky.

would you do it?

feel free to answer and if you have a "would you do it" scenario, feel free to share.

for me? i dont think i could. if i did do it i would have sex with so many woman that the thought of seeing another naked chick would make me sick. or go until my little guy goes numb by himself. but in the end, i wouldnt do it.

when i say little guy i mean my mammoths trunk of a penis.  :wacko:

5 hours ago, Justin579 said:

actually if I had cancer(since I don't want chemo) or I know I would die soon or something bad would happen etc yes I would. get pussy as long as possible.

uh... its not something you turn on whenever you like. you have to decide now. right at this moment OR NEVER GET THE OPPORTUNITY AGAAAIIIINN!

5 hours ago, Vongalaxy said:

tbh I would even do it if it is for a month

Really? im guessing you already have someone in mind then?

If I had access to dimension hopping abilities I wouldn't waste it on the primeval act of sex. I would pull what that guy in the episode 4-D of the xfiles did, except on a far grander scale. Going across time and space murdering everyone with moral views I find disagreeable, with no repercussions, that would bring me more pleasure and gratification than any release of genetic material. 

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

uh... its not something you turn on whenever you like. you have to decide now. right at this moment OR NEVER GET THE OPPORTUNITY AGAAAIIIINN!

uh... if I had the balls to kill myself like said above then yes. sorry I cannot live without jerking off and I know i'll be living with my parents forever so that's the only way i'll do it

You are given the opportunity to be the opposite gender for 3 days. You get to choose how you look and everything about yourself. For those 3 days, everyone in the world is tricked into believing that was your gender since you were born. Once the 3 days are finished, everything goes back to normal and there are no downsides.

The catch? After those 3 days you are not allowed to use or make anyone else use for you any form of internet on any device whatsoever for exactly 60 days. Would you do it?

hmm. thats a tough one. good one ren. also a little off topic, we have the same voice. it really freaks me out.

the only reason i might not do it, is because once i turn into a woman, i am absolutely going to masturbate, and i might realize woman feel sooooooo much better than guys do when they masturbate.

meh. id do it. ive lived without internet for longer than 30 days so no biggie for me. plus i can catch up on some vn's.

25 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

You are given the opportunity to be the opposite gender for 3 days. You get to choose how you look and everything about yourself. For those 3 days, everyone in the world is tricked into believing that was your gender since you were born. Once the 3 days are finished, everything goes back to normal and there are no downsides.

The catch? After those 3 days you are not allowed to use or make anyone else use for you any form of internet on any device whatsoever for exactly 60 days. Would you do it?

60 days? lol. I wouldn't do that for all the money in the world

25 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

I'd do it even if it wouldn't change my gender :Teeku: