France Shoujo ~Une fille blanche~

mitchhamilton

Has anyone ever read this? im thinking of getting it since the artwork is done by tony taka, one of my favorite artists, but vndb says its over 50 hours long. i use a text hooker for any vn untranslated so reading anything that long with a text hooker usually makes me lose interest after a while. but as i said, its tony taka. is it worth reading?

15 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

its long and hard huh? not gonna comment on that. since its not bad and hard i think ill download it. i like a challenge.

well, if you're not like me that gets completely burned out with really long vns unless they're interesting all the time then fucking props to you dude.

8 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

well, if you're not like me that gets completely burned out with really long vns unless they're interesting all the time then fucking props to you dude.

thanks. well, if its at least tolerable then im gonna give it a read. im a huge fan of tony taka and hes illustrated very few vns. this has been on my list for a while but i never read since, as i said, its really long. thought id come on here and see what other people think of it before i tackle it.

I played it as my second VN. I played up to 1 or two different endings, didn't really understand what was going on though.

It reads like a flowery novel. It's hard but not crushingly hard. The art is quite nice.

I'm kind of interested in the main mystery and some of the scenes you can see in on the vndb page. It's probably a decent work, but not especially satisfying to read compared to how long it is. I heard complaints in japanese that there are too many ending, some which only differ slightly.

Just read it as long as you feel like it.

18 minutes ago, Chronopolis said:

I played it as my second VN. I played up to 1 or two different endings, didn't really understand what was going on though.

It reads like a flowery novel. It's hard but not crushingly hard. The art is quite nice.

I'm kind of interested in the main mystery and some of the scenes you can see in on the vndb page. It's probably a decent work, but not especially satisfying to read compared to how long it is. I heard complaints in japanese that there are too many ending, some which only differ slightly.

Just read it as long as you feel like it.

interesting. definitely puts a new perspective on things. im still giving it a go just for curiosity. not a fan of the text being right over everything though.