Hello

Hello Everyone,

Im Kevin from Germany and found this site today by accident as i was searching for DramaticalMurder. Im a geriatric nurse and have always been a big fan of Animes/Mangas/VN, the usual japan nerd *lol*. I can read and understand english very well, but my english writing skills are somewhat weak as i usually chat in my native language. I hope someone understands my bad english xD. Understanding and reading english is somewhat different then actually communicate in english.

My First Visual Novel was Edelweiss and since then i played a dozens of Eroges. i would call my favorite Saya no Uta, Utawareumono and the Type Moon stuff "Fate Stay Night, Tsukihime)

Actually im playing Da Capo and DramaticalMurder "My first Yaoi Game".

ok, before i create a textwall i better finish this!

see ya

thank you for the warm welcome @all

@Kreweta

Unlike Lelouch Lamperouge i cant play chess *lol*

@Ragnar Matryoshka

Yeah Kevin is ok. The Name Raddenschlegga is totaly nonesense in german, in english it would mean rat licker xD

@kazameltis

Yeah its a nice job but the weekend shift sucks xD

When Someone is on Steam you can add me under "Raddenschlegga"

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Your English is great :P/>

I'm a BL/yaoi fan but haven't played DramaticalMurder yet.. how are you finding it?

The Game is really great. Story und setting are so far very intriguing and the optic is top-notch. Not many Visual Novels so many differerent background images, and the game uses also little animated scenes. The Guys to romance are also very attractive, even as a staight guy *lol*. So far one of my best experiences witch Visual Novels.

hey welcome

too bad there's almost no german VN fan translations, there are some in french and italian, but i dont know about german

Sorry it's taken me so long to make it here. WELCOME! Glad to have you!

I work in in the Geriatrics department of a local hospital, too! I'm on track to go to Medical School, but nurses (especially those working with older patients) are my heroes! Awesome!