Most bizarre scenes.

Vorathiel

Lets have a little fun.
What was most 'WTF' moment for you, while reading vn? Could be in h-scenes, could be in just awkward situations, anything.
Few of mine examples, to start it off.

1) Chinami, from Hoshimemo, her first h-scene, and her words 

Spoiler

'Bath time'?

moment after protag took of her clothes. Baffling, painfull, hilarious (after some time).

2) Rika Makiba from Euphoria and her inabillity to

Spoiler

piss to a bucket

I was just reading this with jaw open in bewilderment.

From what I heard/seen on screens:
- In Kamidori Alchemist is a long sequence with kid-like twins from a race of tree-people,

Spoiler

which are drooling sweet nectar out of their asses, and h-scene on end of it.

- In Imouto Paradisse, shy loli character seems to 

Spoiler

piss herself in front doors of the bathroom, and then protagonist is wiping her up. Like a 3 year old kid.

- Also saw somwhere a scene when protagonist is applicating a suppository to embarassed, chibi heroine. Just pure WTF.

As you can see, all of above are about loli-like characters, and overly childlishness of them. Those are the things that baffles me the most.

So, whan have you encouter? Japanesse minds never cease to amaze me, so I hope for some good examples of their creativity. :D

Since someone brought it up last month, I had the urge to replay Dustmania Grotesque and WTF myself all over again just so I could jump into the discussion. View the NSFW pics in VNDB if you're curious. :holo: :holo: :holo: :holo: :holo: :holo:

Also, euphoria... If you played the first hour of it, and you stopped, you are actually one of the people who still has their sanity in check. The rest of us who finished all routes.... not so much. 

6 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Also, euphoria... If you played the first hour of it, and you stopped, you are actually one of the people who still has their sanity in check. The rest of us who finished all routes.... not so much. 

Euphoria is a really good and entertaining title. :ph34r: 100% done.

But beside that one scene nothing 'WTF' me as much. I knew that there will be a crazy sex scenes, so nothing really hit me as hard as abovementioned Rika scene.
Well, maybe 

Spoiler

human washing machine

but it was adorable. :3

Same with Dustmania, but I must admit, some of those ideas were pretty clever. :D
Anyway - the more realistic setting, characters etc, the more baffling scene is. 

1 hour ago, Vorathiel said:

- In Imouto Paradisse, shy loli character seems to 

Reveal hidden contents

piss herself in front doors of the bathroom, and then protagonist is wiping her up. Like a 3 year old kid.

- Also saw somwhere a scene when protagonist is applicating a suppository to embarassed, chibi heroine. Just pure WTF.

As you can see, all of above are about loli-like characters, and overly childlishness of them. Those are the things that baffles me the most.

So, whan have you encouter? Japanesse minds never cease to amaze me, so I hope for some good examples of their creativity. :D

Lol i had forgotten about that one, certainly bizarre xD

23 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

as for imouto paradise, you think that one was weird? there was one scene were hiyori suddenly became a futanari for a day, for no reason other than 'the father sent some strange drink over from his travels because he thought it would be funny' 

Also true, da fuck moments are all over IP

3 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

adding corruption of champions to that, similar idea but because it only has text it can be a WHOLE lot crazier

so I am not the only one who knew about that thing.

On topic:

Every time there were character interactions in Muv Luv Extra, the stupidity is hard to bear.

34 minutes ago, akaritan said:

Speaking of muv luv, that scene was pretty bizarre. 

Oh, yes. And in a bad kind of way. Like - I felt betrayed by this game, throwing shit like this out of nowhere.

And that reminds me - Cartagra. Whole lot of bizarre scenes. 'Nun ending'? Hillarious and baffling. Nana ending - even better.

for the sake of non getting banned for promoting disgustful stuff i only go with some tame ones here:

kagerou touryuuki - kijo suddenly stabbing me for good when i was somehow expecting an ero-scene to pop out :/
chusingura: upon deciding on becoming lovey-dovey with shinpachi^^
rasen kairou2: yuri X dog

19 hours ago, Chronopolis said:

Subahibi, meeting god.

i personally compiled the madness of invention but this 

THIS

`~~~

and the h-scenes, those could be made memes

and i guess there's the entire nonsense part of kimika's ending in the invention where she and takuji discuss about the changing time, the orgy going on just beside them, the corpse in the corner of the room that seems to be growing to the size of a cow, and what to do with their useless naked teacher/toilet.

On 14. 1. 2016 at 4:28 PM, CeruleanGamer said:

Since someone brought it up last month, I had the urge to replay Dustmania Grotesque and WTF myself all over again just so I could jump into the discussion. View the NSFW pics in VNDB if you're curious. :holo: :holo: :holo: :holo: :holo: :holo:

Some say there is no such thing as sanity, only knowledge and willingness to advance

Spoiler

If I stay in my philosopher mode for longer than hour from now on, please shoot me right in the face.

adds ilkenie2 to the list and with bizarre scenes i didnt mean the ones from the game itself, but rather me surprisingly having managed of fapping to its content, means i pretty much enjoyed all those honour lacking sluts getting tortured & worse due to their overbearing sluttyness aka female pigs squeeling in utmost horror ahoy!

edit: the supposed to be unfaithful married one was great upon the mc realizing her true self
edit2: dont bother with its precedessor of sorts, should´ve listened to tyrosins advice & skipped on this crappy excuse for a piece of literature

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

Kenjii ending in Katawa Shoujo. Like, WTF - okay, you didn't manage to impress any girls, but really, you're going to drink on the roof with that madman, Hisao? Go fap in your room or sit by Rin anyway, she won't care. Heck sit by Rin and fap, not like she can stop you...

Hey, in the end he got what he was asking for, so I would say that was a pretty fine sequence. :P