Sooo... SonoHana

Hayashi

Well, the order in which the games come out pertains to the order of relationships between certain characters, and the introduction of new characters (as some appear as side-characters in different games), and all that. So I suppose if there's any reading order, it would be the order in which the games were released, which you can sort out on VNDB.

byh0wtq.png

In case you aren't already aware, the structure of the earlier games is that some games center around certain yuri couples, and there's like two games for each couple or something―for example, games 2 and 4 center around the same couple, and 3 and 5 center around another―and then all hell breaks loose in the later games and my gonads ain't got time for that. Anyway, I'm quite certain that doing them in the order of release is the optimal policy.

47 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

that's a lot of reading for a yuri nukige vns

21 vns for let's round it in 5 hours each (some of them are 10-30hrs but whatever) that gives us a total of at least 105hrs of pure yuri love...

:vinty:

That. Is. A. Lot. Of. Yuri....Overloaded* :conspiracy:

Doing them by order of release is fine, but I think doing them by which couple you want works just as well too.

Sure if you skip from Sonohana 1 to its sequel, Sonohana 6, you might not know a couple of the characters that make small appearances in between some scenes, but they're not really relevant for the story so you won't miss out on anything and if you want to know them you can just play their game later anyway.

Nanami and Yuuna

SonoHana 1
SonoHana 6

Kaede and Sara

SonoHana 2
SonoHana 4

Mai and Reo (best couple)

SonoHana 3
SonoHana 5

Takako and Ruuna

SonoHana 7
SonoHna 9

Shizuku and Eris

SonoHana 8
SonoHana 10

After all these they started releasing games that include several or all of the previous couples so those actually do require you to have played all the games.