Koisuru Natsu No Last Resort

Mr. Meogii

Hey guys. I have a problem. 

So after a windows 10 update my game crashes each time I try to load or save it. I've also realised that I can't find a save folder on my computer for the game. Now I think this isn't the problem because usually when a games save folder gets deleted it just creates another one.  

What should I do ? 

6 hours ago, Asonn said:

create the save folder your self... or try to reinstall the game

Indeed that's the best idea..though i'd recommend a fresh install rather than creating the folder but you can try both, i've tested Koisuru Natsu on Win 10 64bit and it runs flawless, so the OS isn't the cause thought that was probably known

5 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Indeed that's the best idea..though i'd recommend a fresh install rather than creating the folder but you can try both, i've tested Koisuru Natsu on Win 10 64bit and it runs flawless, so the OS isn't the cause thought that was probably known

I tried reinstalling the novel but it still gave me the same problem. I'll try and download a new one to see if maybe the files of the one I previously downloaded were corrupted. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Meogii said:

I tried reinstalling the novel but it still gave me the same problem. I'll try and download a new one to see if maybe the files of the one I previously downloaded were corrupted. 

It could be, i've had problems after the merge to win 10..apparently some programs can get wrecked coming from win 8 to win 10 since it's an upgrade and not fresh, so i've had to reinstall some programs and then they worked just fine again but yeah re-dowload it and see if it works

19 minutes ago, binaryfail said:

Did you install the Japanese Supplemental Fonts on Windows 10? The game can crash if you don't have them.

And the game keeps its save data in C:\Users\name\Saved Games\WillPlus\恋する夏のラストリゾート

Odd i've had font issues for not having them but never crashes o.o, didn't know that though

2 hours ago, binaryfail said:

Did you install the Japanese Supplemental Fonts on Windows 10? The game can crash if you don't have them.

And the game keeps its save data in C:\Users\name\Saved Games\WillPlus\恋する夏のラストリゾート

I didn't have those fonts installed. But I downloaded a new game and every thing is fine now. Downloaded those fonts too. Thanks.