Hallo~

xToki

Hi there!

So I've been lurking every now and then, and since it's new year, and we got a new theme, and I'm really bored, it's a perfect time to introduce myself!

Toki here, your typical anime addict from Canada.  And I just found out that the name Toki is not taken, but I..

..pretend you didn't see anything.  I love anime, and manga, and lolis.  I also play games like Osu!, LoL and some MMOs, tho I'm pretty bad at all of them.  And I also draw some anime/game fanart, mostly lolis.

Did I mention I really like lolis?

Back on topic, I first found the term visual novels on BakaTsuki, right under light novels.  At that time I had no idea what it was, probably assumed it was like picture books like manga.  Later on, I stumbled onto the old fuwanovel site, around the time Little Busters! was airing, and downloaded that LB game out of curiosity.  Thus I found out that it was like anime in a game! except you don't have to wait! and you get to make choices!  How awesome is that?  I also really liked the Key feels train, the Air/Kanon/Clannad/Angel Beats series was really big to me back then.  By the time I finished LB, it was like one of the best things ever, that kinda feeling, ya know? ;D  After that I played Rewrite, and it left an impression on me, it's probably still my fav VN today.  After that I went back to fuwa to search for more good, and played a short yuri called Amaranto, it was nice.  The next one I played was Sharin no Kuni.  Now keep in mind that by either coincidence or fate, the previous titles were all All-Ages.  But this one is not, and I didn't see the 18+ tag, or maybe I did, but I was like one of those middle schoolers who sign up to become Mahou Shoujos without reading the terms and conditions first.  So in a perfectly normal classroom scene, I had a 18+ scene shoot out and hit my face.  I somehow muddled through it, past the end of the first act, or chapter, or whatever it is.  Then during the beginning of the second one...I have no recollection of what happened next, except that I closed the window, went to control panel, uninstalled the game, and ran off crying.

After that, I played some of the other great titles like HoshiMemo and Konosora, Comyu, G-senjou and a bunch of others, but since I've rambled for quiet a bit already, ima just end it here.

Nice to meetcha~

Oh, and did I mention I really like lo- /slap

3 hours ago, xToki said:

I love anime, and manga, and lolis. 

3 hours ago, xToki said:

And I also draw some anime/game fanart, mostly lolis.

3 hours ago, xToki said:

Did I mention I really like lolis?

3 hours ago, xToki said:

Oh, and did I mention I really like lo- /slap

Here: 

Spoiler

Don't want you getting banned so early in your shitposting run. :illya: 

If someone asks if this is serious, well, yes no. Just read it. :^)

Welcome to Fuwanovel! If you want to talk about lolis, go do it in a place where people can't see you~!

Nice meeting you, Toki. Do enjoy your stay. <3

Have a loli--err, childish looking adult!

Spoiler

ljoLXJr.jpg

bVDYtgV.jpg

11 hours ago, Fiddle said:

Welcome!

You shall succeed in life.

11 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Hello and welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay in jail!

11 hours ago, KosakiFag said:

Here: 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't want you getting banned so early in your shitposting run. :illya: 

If someone asks if this is serious, well, yes no. Just read it. :^)

Welcome to Fuwanovel! If you want to talk about lolis, go do it in a place where people can't see you~!

Nice meeting you, Toki. Do enjoy your stay. <3

Have a loli--err, childish looking adult!

Reveal hidden contents

ljoLXJr.jpg

bVDYtgV.jpg

10 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

8 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Hey, nice to meet you, welcome to the forum :sachi: 

Like Kosaki said, do be a little careful with the loli talk to avoid the ban hammer :makina: 

Thanks for the welcomes~

While I figured most of you were just poking fun at me, but I should probably clarify this now just so I don't get into trouble later.  Just because I like lolis, does not mean I'm a pedo, or lolicon, or whatever other clever words invented to describe such acts.  But maybe my intro made it sound like that for whatever reasons.  For example, say, people like cats, lots of people like cats.  Just because they like cats doesn't mean they have to commit animal abuse.  Unless every catlover is secretly doing unspeakable acts to poor kitties behind people's backs, and I have no knowledge of this because I live under a rock or wat.  Well, if that's the case, someone remind me to stay faaar away from catlovers from now on.

22 minutes ago, xToki said:

For example, say, people like cats, lots of people like cats.  Just because they like cats doesn't mean they have to commit animal abuse.  Unless every catlover is secretly doing unspeakable acts to poor kitties behind people's backs, and I have no knowledge of this because I live under a rock or wat.  Well, if that's the case, someone remind me to stay faaar away from catlovers from now on.

:pyaa: D-Damnit! They are on to us! Everyone, hide your kittens!

Nah dont worry about it. The reason we mentioned is in order to make sure you dont get in trouble. It´s not that people think you are a pedo, its the fact that the topic of lolis in a general sense is quite touchy feely on this forum. Basically, avoid talking about loli H-Scenes etc. Saying you like lolis is no problem though, dont worry :P 

Just do a quick read through of the rules and you should be fine. 

With that out of the way, welcome once more! :sachi: 

Dont wory about it, for most lolicons its more like a body reference unless you're one of the creepy ones lel.

But no, no ones is blaming you, im pretty sure this is the last place people would lol.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and  I really hope you'll resume Sharin no Kuni at some point, its really good.

On 1/13/2016 at 1:04 PM, Dergonu said:

:pyaa: D-Damnit! They are on to us! Everyone, hide your kittens!

Amg! I knew it!!

On 1/13/2016 at 2:53 PM, Kawasumi said:

Anyway, welcome to the forum and  I really hope you'll resume Sharin no Kuni at some point, its really good.

I did finish it, i think, like 2 years later.  Though my poor enter key was spammed pretty hard.

18 hours ago, KosakiFag said:

I love lolis too.

Pls don't ban me

Wao, is this.. evidence? lf> mod

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:55 PM, xToki said:

I stumbled onto the old fuwanovel site, around the time Little Busters! was airing, and downloaded that LB game out of curiosity.  Thus I found out that it was like anime in a game! except you don't have to wait! and you get to make choices!  How awesome is that?  I also really liked the Key feels train, the Air/Kanon/Clannad/Angel Beats series was really big to me back then.  By the time I finished LB, it was like one of the best things ever, that kinda feeling, ya know? ;D  After that I played Rewrite, and it left an impression on me, it's probably still my fav VN today.

This is bizarrely, precisely, exactly how I got into VNs and ended up here on the Fuwa Forums. So, welcome, my spirit brother! On the topic of catlovers, I love both cats and dogs. :sachi: