Does anyone know where i could find progress information on how the translation is going for Grisaia no Mekyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen? the last thing i saw was Sekai project's kickstarter for the games  but i went to their page last night and no info was around either only Grisaia no Kajitsu for sale on their web along with their other Vn's...So does anyone know anything about it?:kosame:

The kickstarter page is the best place to get up to date information, since they update it with any progress they have to share. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/the-grisaia-trilogy-three-huge-visual-novels-for-p/updates

Most recent word was from last week, Meikyuu is 75% translated.

59 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Seeing as the topic is here, have they said anything about wether Denpasoft will be making a 18+ release alongside the all ages, or will they start once the all ages version comes out? 

I have a feeling they have to release an 18+ version because of how many scenes are in Meikyuu and Rakuten. If they don't, I'm gonna have a few words with Sekai Project and Denpasoft.

49 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

I have a feeling they have to release an 18+ version because of how many scenes are in Meikyuu and Rakuten. If they don't, I'm gonna have a few words with Sekai Project and Denpasoft.

Well, they will release it, thats pretty much guaranteed. The question is when. 

With Kajitsu the unrated version came a while after the all ages. 

I'm hoping the production is being done simuntaniously with meikyuu and rakuen. 

If anyone finds any information on this, please let us know :sachi: 

They have not said definitively whether or not there will be a delay, but I believe I recall them remarking that there should at the very least be much less of one next time around because all of the issues that caused a months-long delay last time have been resolved. 

The fact of the matter is that they work on these one at a time, and they're going to work on the all-ages version first and will probably release that when it's done, ahead of the 18+ version.

Incidentally, MangaGamer is currently learning how it's like to work with Front Wing as they're taking their sweet time on Himawari's programming.