Very Late Introduction and A Little About Myself

littleshogun

Hello, I knew it's already very late to introduce myself. But for the sake of being polite guess I should do it, and I think I should try to explain about myself.

About the name, I choose it at random when I commented in one of Grisaia review about the time when it was still translated around 2012. The reason, well just because I remember shogun name from Chaos Head and the little just something I came up with lol. Nevertheless it managed to stuck until now, and I used this username in few board, except VNDB which my username was asaki at there.

About myself, I live in Indonesia and I knew some of the user here was from Indonesia. And the Grisaia review that I mentioned was at Indonesian language. Speaking about Indonesia I'd read there was a VN which got inspiration from May 1998 tragedy. The VN was called May Jasmine, which to be honest still hasn't played it yet. And about the tragedy from what I remember I was going to my parent acquaintance house while my father take care of my house. I remember that I was still 7, so I couldn't understand much although from what I read it was horrible tragedy which caused my president to be changed. Back to MayJasmine, maybe if I had time I'll read it.

For my interest, as Decay knew I guess I kind of interested with the seiyuu in VN, especially if they had some role in VN that I know. For the VN, actually my first exposure was at 2009 with Shuffle and KiraKira. The better one was KiraKira of course with the infamous normal ending which leave me like "Really?" (All of the user here knew which scene I mean), while Shuffle was like quite good at that time, but maybe it will bland now. After that I kind of forgetting about it, until around 2011 when I found the site called erxxxdoxxxxad.com (Is it allowed to using the name here? If not you must know which site) and I saw many VN from Shuffle to old VN. Now that I'd remember it back at 2003 I buy Jewel Knight Crusader (Thinking it was Tokyo Mew Mew games lol) and played it in my new computer, and my little brother and sister like "Huh?". Well, since it was nukige, I'd decided to change it with another game at the shop, and forget about VN for a while. And oh for the anime guess I like PreCure right now (You could guess from my avatar anyway), although recently I kind take a liking to Gochiusa and Kinmoza.

Lastly, it was very late to introduce myself, but guess better late than not at all. It's my 41st post now, and hopefully my post here would help the user here. And if not I'd apologize if I couldn't help you, and sorry if some of my post here in the past was inappropriate here. And it's nice to meet you all here, even though it was very late.

That's all for my introduction here, and sorry if my grammar here was not stable and bad English.

Edited by littleshogun

Hi littleshogun and.....well, since you're already accustomed to the community and some Fuwans here already know you, I guess I don't need to type in the monotonous "welcome to the community" (like everyone always does:holo:) or something like that.

Sooooo, I guess this is rather a "Sorry, I didn't even notice you. I hope we get along. And welcome to the community, again?".

@All Well, it's still nice to get welcome here anyway, so no problem which word you'll use here. Just want to follow formality here I think since I still not introduce myself here yet, and I saw some of the first post here was introduce themselves, so I figured to did that. And if you subtract 40 from my post, the post here was actually my first post here lol.

@OriginalRen No it's not from that anime. Like I said it was from Pretty Cure or shortened PreCure, or to be exact my avatar here right now was one of the villain from Happiness Charge PreCure, Deep Mirror. If you want to know more about him, his story was major spoiler for the series, although I guess nobody here would be interested to PreCure.