Would you guys want a Bishoujo English TL from Finnish to English?

So, I've been thinking. 

As you may or may not know, Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- (https://vndb.org/v8038) got a Finnish translation a few dozen days ago, and I was thinking that it's a shame that it doesn't have an English translation. As I'm a native finn and have been studying English for a long time and have adequate skills in it, I thought it would be great to TL this title from Finnish to English. The quality of the TL will be unknown as I have only looked the Japanese text only so much, but the Finnish to English part would be completed fairly skillfully. I myself think it would be a great project for me at the moment, and it would help brush up my English skills. I have no experience in VN editing and such, so I will be only translating the title.

Now, the question is if you, would want to see this come to reality? 

If you do, great. I will put up the website and such once the TL is in adequate state, and look for editors, quality checkers and so on.

Please, do leave your opinion for somewhere me to see.

Oh god yes! That VN has been on my list for ages, and I never thought someone would translate it.

The art looks too interesting for it to be left alone :wafuu:

4 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

I could help you with QC if you get me the Japanese and Finnish script both but I don't know... It sounds like work... :wafuu:

Ganbare :sachi: 

While things tend to get lost in translation and a translation of a translation will most likely loose even more it doesn't seem like it's the most story heavy VN out there. I say go for it, I wouldn't mind helping but as my knowledge of Japanese is nonexistent and my Finnish is what you could expect form a hurri I don't think I would be of much use. Good luck though.