Whats the appeal of ntr?

mitchhamilton

10 minutes ago, Palas said:

Don't think like this.

Do what you must to get along with people around you and, if possible, get them to understand how you feel. But don't take anyone for granted. You'd be surprised if you welcomed what you think the 99% is with open arms. You might just find out this 1% is much more common than you seem to think. Common interests don't make a relationship anyway, though it does makes mutual understanding easier. Don't have anyone sent your way. Send yourself their way.

Lets see. 

Looks around* 

oh yeah, only people around me are my parents.

My "friends"(which is like 2) say I treat woman phenomenally poorly. So I guess that's out of the question.

6 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

Lets see. 

Looks around* 

oh yeah, only people around me are my parents.

One of like the only 3 people i talk to says I treat woman phenomenally poorly. So I guess that's out of the question.

Social skills is not learned in books, the classroom, or locking yourself in your room/house. It's almost like an RPG. You aren't going to level up if you don't kill these weak ass slimes first and go immediately to the boss battle. Start small with your social skills by talking to girls that are close to you first may it be your best friends, relatives, mom or sister, practice how to start/stay on a conversation with a girl, then once you know how girls react to certain conversation topics or issues, then you can probably walk like a stud in a bar and not be embarrassed greeting a girl with a fancy pickup line. 

2 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Social skills is not learned in books, the classroom, or locking yourself in your room/house. It's almost like an RPG. You aren't going to level up if you don't kill these weak ass slimes first and go immediately to the boss battle. Start small with your social skills by talking to girls that are close to you first may it be your best friends, relatives, mom or sister, practice how to start/stay on a conversation with a girl, then once you know how girls react to certain conversation topics or issues, then you can probably walk like a stud in a bar and not be embarrassed greeting a girl with a fancy pickup line. 

My dad said something funny to me the other day:

we were in the car talking about me going to the anime expo and they were all happy i'd be gone for 5 days and they'd say they would run around the house naked(gross) and my mom said she would wear a bikini or something and she wouldn't look good blah blaha cause she is old. and i said yeah you might look good 20 years ago. And he said that's why you'll never get a girlfriend.

17 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

My dad said something funny to me the other day:

we were in the car talking about me going to the anime expo and they were all happy i'd be gone for 5 days and they'd say they would run around the house naked(gross) and my mom said she would wear a bikini or something and she wouldn't look good blah blaha cause she is old. and i said yeah you might look good 20 years ago. And he said that's why you'll never get a girlfriend.

You kinda broke rule #1 of conversing with a woman. So it's understandable. There's a lot to learn.

Never bring up their age as a number. It puts them in a very awkward position of not knowing why, how, and what kind of judgment you are going to make based on that. Unlike weight which is much easier to tell, age differences differ from woman to woman. I've seen 50 year old women look like they are still in their 30s. You don't want to make them feel insecure.

Also society/culture has influenced this greatly. Most people see it this way: Unlike men where their older age dictates wisdom, experience, gentlemanly attributes, with women getting older, their appeal goes the other way, they feel less valuable (the feeling of losing youth which shows a greater change for women, losing fertility and not having kids, which is a unique gift that women have, also fashion, which is a woman's huge dilemma whether they are still worthy of wearing certain outfits). That's why we have the term "trophy wives" when it comes to older men with younger partners. Society always values youth in women greatly. 

3 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

You kinda broke rule #1 of conversing with a woman. So it's understandable. There's a lot to learn.

Never bring up their age as a number. It puts them in a very awkward position of not knowing why, how, and what kind of judgment you are going to make based on that. Unlike weight which is much easier to tell, age differences differ from woman to woman. I've seen 50 year old women look like they are still in their 30s. You don't want to make them feel insecure. 

What? Should I lie? My mom is definitely not hot at 44. That's why I said subtract 20 years.

Honesty is the best policy. If my girlfriend asks do I look good and she doesn't I'll say she doesn't.

5 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

What? Should I lie? My mom is definitely not hot at 44. That's why I said subtract 20 years.

Honesty is the best policy. If my girlfriend asks do I look good and she doesn't I'll say she doesn't.

Too much honesty is bad and that "best policy" part should be scrapped because real life is full of deceptions and you sometimes need to do it to get by, otherwise people will take advantage of you. It might get to the point that your partner will be frightened to simply speak with you because she is afraid that whatever comes out of your mouth will hurt her feelings. 

And to stay on topic, if you have that kind of personality in a NTR setting, your girlfriend would feel so insecure she would prefer the company of 10 deceitful gangbanging rapists over you. 

2 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Too much honesty is bad and that "best policy" part should be scrapped because real life is full of deceptions and you sometimes need to do it to get by, otherwise people will take advantage of you. It might get to the point that your partner will be frightened to simply speak with you because she is afraid that whatever comes out of your mouth will hurt her feelings. 

And to stay on topic, if you have that kind of personality in a NTR setting, your girlfriend would feel so insecure she would prefer the company of 10 deceitful gangbanging rapists over you. 

I did forget to mention that this girl I talked to on Skype when I asked her to rate my personality 1-10 she gave me a 3. Lol

1 hour ago, Justin579 said:

Depends. Being honest is important yes, but at the same time there is a time and place to say and do certain things. Not everyone can simply ignore what others think about them, so it's a matter of balance.

3 hours ago, Justin579 said:

because the good endings ofc, this being my favorite

21Ae25x.jpg

fuck yes! This doujin got me a taste for NTR for good tbh.

As I have come to terms with jealousy as a feeling and with that also came to the conclusion that its a pointless and a destructive feeling that you're better without, so because of that, I have tried to remove it, but ofc thats impossible.

Jealousy has instead become some sort of an odd fetish for me, as im drawn to extreme negative feelings like @Clephas but for me, jealousy is a part of this spectrum.

22 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

yeah ik. and I am the last person on the planet they should be wasting their time trying to bother to help me with that subject.

It's good and all but not only will you doing yourself a favor by making women think better of you, you will also do them a favor if you dont treat them like shit.

Unless some strange disease wipes out all of women's existence on this planet, you will have to live and deal with them for the rest of your life anyway, so why not make the most out of it?

1 minute ago, CeruleanGamer said:

It's good and all but not only will you doing yourself a favor by making women think better of you, you will also do them a favor if you dont treat them like shit.

Unless some strange disease wipes out all of women's existence on this planet, you will have to live and deal with them for the rest of your life anyway, so why not make the most out of it?

not really. like I said about "all I see is my parents". so no hot chicks or anyone especially my age. nor talk to. and I already treat my parents like shit anyway. lololololol.

jdp6UBD.png

my friend and I. he got really pissed at me. my friend says I treat woman as property. lol

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

fuck yes! This doujin got me a taste for NTR for good tbh.

As I have come to terms with jealousy as a feeling and with that also came to the conclusion that its a pointless and a destructive feeling that you're better without, so because of that, I have tried to remove it, but ofc thats impossible.

Jealousy has instead become some sort of an odd fetish for me, as im drawn to extreme negative feelings like @Clephas but for me, jealousy is a part of this spectrum.

I remember our small conversation about NTR on Skype. I kinda shut it down before it could go anywhere, but I suppose now that I have a moment to collect my thoughts I can give my own opinion.

I am also drawn to extreme negative emotions. I love despair. I love raw anger. I like watching as characters have their very being striped down to the core, and then fundamentally dismantled. However, I just can't get into NTR. Jealously will never be an emotion I will just be okay with. I've had a hard time enough mastering my own feelings of jealousy in the past, so I would just rather not go near something that has the potential of having me slip into old mental habits.

Plus, you know, past events suck and all of that jazz. :sachi: 

I had this weird thought the other day that maybe I should just read an NTR visual novel and see if I just randomly get over it. Wouldn't be the first time that the medium helped me change the way I think about something. ^^''

36 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

not really. like I said about "all I see is my parents". so no hot chicks or anyone especially my age. nor talk to. and I already treat my parents like shit anyway. lololololol.

jdp6UBD.png

my friend and I. he got really pissed at me. my friend says I treat woman as property. lol

Hehehe.... :amane: is all I could say... I guess there are people like you out there in the world. Not sure if I can call this "misogyny", but it's almost like it. I dont carry the same hatred with your kind as I do with feminists though, so it's all good.

I think your friend isnt any better either. Behind his words, I could sense a scumbag; he's like one of those one trick pony guys who probably does and say the same shit with all the girl he meets and assumes that all girls are pretty much the same. The "let the girls talk about themselves" strategy doesnt work all the time. He must be watching too much TV or still a virgin and just wants to brag about his so called "experience".

8 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Hehehe.... :amane: is all I could say... I guess there are people like you out there in the world. Not sure if I can call this "misogyny", but it's almost like it. I dont carry the same hatred with your kind as I do with feminists though, so it's all good.

I think your friend isnt any better either. Behind his words, I could sense a scumbag; he's like one of those one trick pony guys who probably does and say the same shit with all the girl he meets and assumes that all girls are pretty much the same. The "let the girls talk about themselves" strategy doesnt work all the time. He must be watching too much TV or still a virgin and just wants to brag about his so called "experience".

No he is definitely no like me. He gets tons of pussy and has a girlfriend. Opposite of me

31 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

No he is definitely no like me. He gets tons of pussy and has a girlfriend. Opposite of me

I hope when you said "he gets tons of pussy" it doesnt mean with several different women. That would be kinda.... bad in a way lol.

7 minutes ago, Pata said:

NTR is a worst kind of genre ppl ever created, prove me wrong if i'm not right. One love, one heart.

Every genre caters to different people, there is no one true "worst" or "best" genre. Assuming something is the worst thing ever just because you don't personally like it is quite ignorant. Netorare has its own  (and decently large) fanbase that find enjoyment in some or all aspects of the genre, so there must be something of value in it for certain people, even if you personally don't find it to have any value.