visual novel error (problem with a buy from dlsite)

Deep Blue

So i'm trying to run a vn, this one https://vndb.org/v6342

but i got this error "administrator権限で実行をお願いします" so it's telling me to run the game with administrator privilege but I am doing that... i don't know what else to do :/ maybe someone faced a similar problem... btw i'm already running the game as admin and the novel is installed on the C:

btw i tried running the game on win xp and i get the same exact error, so it seems i'm doing something wrong....i got a serial number to use with the game but it didnt ask me anything just to download the .zip which i unpacked and that's it...

EDIT: well i deleted everything except for the .exe and it keeps saying  the same thing same error so it seems that it's not even trying to run the novel... I can "share" the novel with someone and see if happens in another pc..

this is what i see when i download the game

dY0vqTB.png

why is giving me that serial i dont have any idea because when i click on the download link i just download the .zip file of the game and it doesnt ask me for anything...

from xp 32  itself, the exact same error i get with win 7

ZAAMv1U.png

I will love to share the game but my connection is so shitty that it's taking forever :(

lol this is the last time i buy from that shitty site, I had to put the game inside winxp with win 98 compatibily and then it asked me for the key serial... and theeeeen it checked the serial for like 3 minutes online and now i can play the game. 
What a piece of crap, i didnt know it had a drm system <_< but i think it was my fault i didnt read this when i bought it...

and when i run the game it runs another hidden process that turns my pc really really slow 

この作品は「シリアル番号発行型」の作品です。ご購入前に必ず [ シリアル発行について ] をご覧の上、動作確認をしてください。

Well, the primary advantage of that site is the large amount of ancient games they have on there for download.  I picked up a bunch of retro VNs from there a while back for under fifty bucks total.  Getchu is a better site for newer stuff... 

DMM's DRM is so annoying though.

true, they do have a shit ton of old vns but this is not acceptable (I was running the game and it downloaded that file which was not included on the zip )aslo really weird because is not installed there and it wasnt running under win 7...i dont know anymore 

m2XzSe7.png

Also they lied about the compatibility, it doesnt run under xp (in the page it even says that run under vista!) but under 95 and 98, not even 2000 or me... which the original did run so it must be something they did to the .exe for the drm system they put. I would love to get a refund and i think it falls under this cathegory

refunds may be offered if the following conditions are met:
1. The product has been confirmed as defective in general terms   

but i cant write in japanese for shit so... it wasnt that expensive to begin with so it doesnt matter

@Clephas do you know if it safe to buy from digiket? they got a lot of title there too and they dont seem to have any kind of drm system...never mind they do have a drm similar to dlsite