Hello

Lewycool

Why hello.

As you can see I'm a new member of this community.

I hope you're all good to me.

B)

I've been interested in Visual Novels since I first played Katawa Shoujo and I couldn't stop since then.

I've been lurking on Fuwanovel for a couple of weeks and as I can see, this looks like a friendly community to join.

I thank the people who put their time on uploading these wonderful games and I hope you continue doing so.

oh I also thank Aaeru for her wonderful blog which keeps me upto date with the Visual novel news.

If your wondering what's my favourite Visual Novel is, It's Clannad. And yes I am a key fan.

And I am currently playing Da Capo 2 and making my way though Otome's route :3.

Hiya Lewycool!! It looks like you come from UK!! Kendjin just got another bro!!

I'm Ragnar nice to meet you xD

If you lare a key fan, i think you should try to playing rewrite!

I've just started it myself a while ago and haven't finished it so I've no comment for now :)

You should try to join the IRC, it's a nice place to discuss and enjoy yourself with other member

(see you at the IRC xD)

A lot of bully talk today. Don't worry, you get a one month grace period where, I, solidbatman shall protect thee. After that, its $19.99 per month plus interest.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! KS as your first will certainly make Tay one proud man today. I hope we see you around, this community is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for all the lovely replys

Hiya Lewycool!! It looks like you come from UK!! Kendjin just got another bro!!

I'm Ragnar nice to meet you xD

If you lare a key fan, i think you should try to playing rewrite!

I've just started it myself a while ago and haven't finished it so I've no comment for now :)/>/>/>

You should try to join the IRC, it's a nice place to discuss and enjoy yourself with other member

(see you at the IRC xD)

Haha I have in fact got 100% completion on rewite, Clannad, Air, kanon Little Busters and Tomoyo.

But thanks for the recommendation

Thanks for all the lovely replys

Haha I have in fact got 100% completion on rewite, Clannad, Air, kanon Little Busters and Tomoyo.

But thanks for the recommendation

wut :blink: ! I've been passed?

Oh man, this is embarassing :unsure:

A lot of bully talk today. Don't worry, you get a one month grace period where, I, solidbatman shall protect thee. After that, its $19.99 per month plus interest.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! KS as your first will certainly make Tay one proud man today. I hope we see you around, this community is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy it here!

beware of SCAM

And I thought we are good friends. :< You're like batman.

and beware of bullies here, so becareful.

lol Just Kiddin xD

i actually find it hard to believe that there are no bullies. when these forums started 12months ago, the VN community was only bullies. the only place where it wasnt bully-infested, was craneanime.com (but their forums didnt start until much later) and nihonomaru.com and maybe some of hongfire.com?

so apparently the new trick to keeping out 4chan scum, is to make it so holy the bastards wont touch it with a mile-long stick?

i actually find it hard to believe that there are no bullies. when these forums started 12months ago, the VN community was only bullies. the only place where it wasnt bully-infested, was craneanime.com (but their forums didnt start until much later) and nihonomaru.com and maybe some of hongfire.com?

so apparently the new trick to keeping out 4chan scum, is to make it so holy the bastards wont touch it with a mile-long stick?

Seems to be working so far.

Welcome to the forums Lewycool!