1/8/16 - Updates, Feedback and Bugs

19 minutes ago, Segai said:

It's a rather simple fix though...

One would think.
Unfortunately, the software is wired in such a way that everything will burst into instantaneous combustion as soon as somebody gets anywhere close to that part of the code.
Or so I've heard... Either that, or Tay has no idea where the one setting he needs to fix it is hidden, amidst everything else.

Just now, Tiagofvarela said:

One would think.
Unfortunately, the software is wired in such a way that everything will burst into instantaneous combustion as soon as somebody gets anywhere close to that part of the code.
Or so I've heard... Either that, or Tay has no idea where the one setting he needs to fix it is hidden, amidst everything else.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

#ThoughtCrime

@Segai, yeah, will get on it.

RE: LocationGate

This is actually something I've looked into a few times. It's a problem with the Invision IPB software, not our themes. It's hard to nail down where invision has buried that content in their code. I hadn't checked since the big update, however, so I went back in and started digging.

No dice.

Nosebleed has access to all the themes and their settings, so if he's ever craving a headache he can look into it as well. Until then, however, we'rejustgoingtohavetolivewithit. I've submitted several requests to Invision, and will send another one today.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a bug in the poll code. Some votes are not being counted for mysterious reasons. For an example, go here: 

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru, Majikoi, and Comyu have 3 votes counted each in the graph, but 4 people have voted for Majikoi and 5 people have voted for Ikinari. If you click on the vote count for each one, you can see the real amount of votes and who the voters are.

Also everyone who voted for ikikoi will not be receiving presents from me next christmas! :jinpou:

8 minutes ago, Decay said:

There's a bug in the poll code. Some votes are not being counted for mysterious reasons. For an example, go here: 

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru, Majikoi, and Comyu have 3 votes counted each in the graph, but 4 people have voted for Majikoi and 5 people have voted for Ikinari. If you click on the vote count for each one, you can see the real amount of votes and who the voters are.

Also everyone who voted for ikikoi will not be receiving presents from me next christmas! :jinpou:

The polls are really bugged. It shows that I have voted for Majikoi when I actually haven't voted for anything. And it doesn't even count my vote.

Looking at close it seems like it mixes the votes with old votes from the Anime Club thread. The poll shows falsely that me, Shikomizue and Abyssal Monkey have voted for things before the poll even started, which also lines up with the time frame when the Anime Club poll was active. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Decay said:

Tay gave the credit to the GMs when I talked to him. I'm not sure what the fix was.

Praise be to @Nosebleed, for once you didn't break something horribly!

You'd assume that the guy who fixed it would clean up their own profile field right afterwards:

pnFWOXd.png

Yep, :salt::salt::salt:

Not worth.