Happy New Year! 2016: Who are you?

Rose

Happy new year guys~~~

My goal this year is to finish my Japanese study because i`ll continue my masters in Japan between 2017-18,want a legit relationship with Asian girls like dem moeges,going to itasha-ed my car,having awesome scores for my graduation so my parents can give me more money and spent that money  on weebs shit, And last but not least i`m going to play lots and lots of Kancolle.

Happy New Year everyone!

What are your promises going to be? 
I guess more of a plan than a promise since you never know what will happen in life... but I plan to release our game in Q3 of this year.

I hope 2016 is kind to everyone and that they are able to achieve their goals! ^_^

Happy new year everyone

I don't really do the whole resolution thing, I am happy with who I am, I'll just try to read more vn's this year, I hope you all have a great new year filled with love and happiness and keep going strong in 2016 everyone ^^

Edited by bogdankl

Happy new year everyone, may all you waifu's be big titted and numerous.

My goals for 2016 more or less revolve around getting a art time job and by extension, the money to do anything.

These things include;

- Becoming a full-time member of my Glider Club.
- At the very least, put in the effort to leave the house more often.
- Take up martial arts (specifically Wing Chun).
- Figure out what career I will go with (kind of important given that I'm entering my final year of uni).
- Not be such a financial burden on my parents.
- Be the best damn sub-editor I can
- Start doing vn/gaming related stuff on YouTube.
- Start writing more.

Greetings everyone and a happy new year to all! :) 

Umm... Actually I'm quite clueless on what to do with my life at the moment this new year and I got no resolution or whatsoever... Like I'm simply existing like most people do instead of living out my life the way I want it to be... Perhaps my first objective this new year is to resume my studies after a long break if possible and will be soul-searching on what I really want to do with my life before my time runs out. Sometimes I wonder why being alive and all is so hard like a pain in the ass!?

Also, I'll try my best to be more productive and being less lazy as of before by perhaps resuming my alternative medicine self study in Chinese Reflexology healing arts and restudying Witchcraft/Occult magicks theories. 

Hmm... Any suggestions on how to get rid of being lazy or being such a sloth XD

Anyways I wish you all the best this new year folks!  Hope you'll all find what you seek...