Any VNs with horrifying death scenes?

ヤミハナ

Hi and good day to you, fuwans. I need a recommendation on VNs that ends with a horrifying death scene and/or contain a lot of tragedic death scenes. Something like School Days's bad end (the notorious graphic violence scene) or VNs that contains the atmosphere of Saya no Uta. What I've known so far is KnS, Divi-Dead and SubaHibi (according to VNDB, contains madness and Denpa). So, are there any other VNs that contains these scenes? Preferably, I would like a translated one but an untranslated one is also accepted. I can just use VNR for the untranslated ones.

So just spam in anything that comes into your mind.

And the reason why I like VNs with death scenes? Because they're kinda depressing to look at and I like some of the death scenes due to......personal reasons. N-no, I'm not a sadist or masochist or anything. (No suspicion there)

Edited by ヤミハナ
Cuz reasons

not sure if you'd call it horrifying, but planetarian has a pretty depressing one

I find this statement in itself to be a spoiler to the game. Might wanna put that in a spoiler tag.

Also, Euphoria has a lot of messed up deaths in the bad endings, and its mind bending and depressing as all hell. (It's good though.) :illya:

Anything chuuni will usually do, assuming it doesn't shy away from the dark atmosphere. Stuff like Senshinkan has exploding heads and flying eyeballs in almost every second battle scene, so that has you covered in the gore front at the very least. If you're looking for horrifying in more ways than just violence, you might want to give Muramasa a go, that's about as dark it gets when it comes to chuuni. If you like denpa (then welcome to the club :pyaa: ), there's nothing better than Sayooshi, which is easily the most extreme VN on this list, though maybe not exactly in the ways you might expect. Chaos;Child is a good pick if you want something a bit lighter with shades of both denpa and chuuni, with the main focus being on mystery. This might be a console (soon PC) VN, but the 18+ rating sure shows.

As for translated VNs, I see the Corpse Party series wasn't mentioned yet, you might find plenty of what you're looking for there as well. :sachi: 

Well on the untranslated end there's Shinsetsu Ryouki no Ori Dai 2 Shou:

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2013/10/import-games-for-adults-halloween_17.html

Don't worry about the 2 part, it's a prequel to the first game. It has what your looking for in some of the murder scenes and bad ends. There's also one character who can die pretty horribly (and graphically) depending on a choice you make.

There's also Dark Blue:

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2014/10/import-games-for-adults-halloween-dark.html

Futagoza no Paradox and Owaru Sekai to Birthday have some pretty horrifying death scenes in them (in the creepy supernatural horror way of things).

Edit: Also, the Secret Game series as a whole, not just Killer Queen.  Furuiro Meikyuu Rondo is also pretty hellish for the characters.  Jingai Makyou is another from Nitroplus that might satisfy you, as is Gekkou no Carnevale.  Abyss Homicide Club has some serious horror moments.  Gun Knight Girl is pretty messed up, and Izuna Zanshinken has its moments.

Edited by Clephas

• 2 weeks later...