Favorite from team RWBY?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite from team RWBY?

• Rose Ruby
    • Belladona Blake
    • Schnee Weiss
    • Xiao Long Yang

This poll is closed to new votes

I decided to give this one a chance after a long time and tons of people recommending it, i was truly skeptical since it was in english and it's animation style was game style plus it's American  but since i've liked some of Rooster Teeth previous shorts and all plus all the recommendations i gave it a go.

I got instantly hooked and was pleasantly surprised by it.. liked the characters, the action is well placed..an interesting setting and world..kickass music, gotta admit Rooster Teeth outdid themselves with this one..it's format of 12/14 min episodes was odd at first but sorta helps the pacing, for me at least ( also props to it's creator Monty Oum, RIP) despite of his death it's said that the show will continue since people have stated that there's story written by him up to a 5th season and that RS will see what happens after that.

So, what are your thoughts on RWBY, love it,like it, hate it? why?

Thanks for checking in to this post

Ps: I'm also looking forward to the game currently in early acess on steam, co-op hack and slash and hope RS does great with it...Please no spoilers since i'm currently watching the 2nd season kinda halfway through it:conspiracy:

rwby_by_xtacyoverdose-d6un3y1.png

Edited by DarkZedge

I like RWBY quite a lot. I think the dialogue is cheesy, but not in a cringey way, it feels like it belongs in the show and I find it more of an asset than a demerit.

Season 2 was probably the best RWBY season for me, I'm not enjoying Season 3 as much as the previous seasons, it feels very slow paced in comparison, but maybe it's because they've been in the same place since the beginning and haven't done much, maybe in the later half everything will blow up, who knows.

Of course in terms of action every season is pretty much neck and neck, the action scenes are always fun to watch.

Now what I would love even more than that is if Ruby and Weiss got together and made babies already. Sadly the series seems more inclined to having the girls be with that group of guys.

Nonetheless, Ruby x Weiss best OTP

52u09M6.png

I like RWBY quite a lot. I think the dialogue is cheesy, but not in a cringey way, it feels like it belongs in the show and I find it more of an asset than a demerit.

Season 2 was probably the best RWBY season for me, I'm not enjoying Season 3 as much as the previous seasons, it feels very slow paced in comparison, but maybe it's because they've been in the same place since the beginning and haven't done much, maybe in the later half everything will blow up, who knows.

Of course in terms of action every season is pretty much neck and neck, the action scenes are always fun to watch.

Now what I would love even more than that is if Ruby and Weiss got together and made babies already. Sadly the series seems more inclined to having the girls be with that group of guys.

Nonetheless, Ruby x Weiss best OTP

Hidden Content

I support RubyxWeiss, GET IT DONE! xD

The names should be reversed in the poll, since this is an American show it's name > surname, not the opposite, so like this:

• Ruby Rose
  • Yang Xiao Long
  • Weiss Schnee
  • Blake Belladona

As for the game, I was really excited for it for the single player campaign which I hear has a whole original storyline. Is it any good?
I don't really care for the multiplayer aspect, I just like games that are fun to play on my own.

The names should be reversed in the poll, since this is an American show it's name > surname, not the opposite, so like this:

• Ruby Rose
  • Yang Xiao Long
  • Weiss Schnee
  • Blake Belladona

As for the game, I was really excited for it for the single player campaign which I hear has a whole original storyline. Is it any good?
I don't really care for the multiplayer aspect, I just like games that are fun to play on my own.

My bad on the names, so used to the japanese ways  xD and i haven't bought it yet though i will soon, ill report back to you once i've had time with it heard all great things about it though and it's still on early alpha too