Your Worst VN Experience

solidbatman

Worst experience? Kamidori. Maybe I'm just too used to playing action-packed rpgs like Dragon Age or Skyrim. It was just painful to play. I die and forgot to save? Well slap my ass and call me sally, I have to waste 30min of my life to get back to the place I was!

It wasn't that infuriating actually though. Honestly, I'm exaggerating here. Kamidori is a great game. And the sense of achievement you get after clearing a level is greater than when you clear a boss in Dark Souls. I just dropped it because the boss fight ticked me off.

I would suggest picking it back up. It starts becoming really fun

when they assault you with six hundred h-scenes out of nowhere

later on, at least to me. I always make use of the save function in the middle of a battle because they just love having an untouchable monster-spawn, so I never really have that problem. 

Aside from the

Reaper's

first

fight, I never really had problems with bosses as much as I did with the unlimited monster works. 

I would suggest picking it back up. It starts becoming really fun

when they assault you with six hundred h-scenes out of nowhere

later on, at least to me. I always make use of the save function in the middle of a battle because they just love having an untouchable monster-spawn, so I never really have that problem.

Aside from the

Reaper's

first

fight, I never really had problems with bosses as much as I did with the unlimited monster works.

Well I'm currently at Serawi's final boss fight and the goddamn cocoon just 1 shots everyone and I got pissed off. Or is it not the final boss fight? Either way, I'll consider picking it up again after finishing Far Cry 4 and reaching plat in League...

reaching plat in League...

So never? 

Like fuck, I thought Gold would be better, but I swear it's probably worse because people want to say they're so much better than Silver. And Silver is worse than Bronze..... 

I hate ranked so much, but why do I continue to play it? T_T

Anyway, you seem to be further than me, as I am doing Yuela's route and I know I am not near the finish line. But if something is just one-shotting you, you definitely did something wrong. I would check what level your party is supposed to be, and I would also suggest making sure you equip weapons/accessories/costumes that are better suited against what type of enemies you're combating. Deadbeat dungeon is a very easy and useful way to make up some levels. My case especially because I don't grind much. 

So never? 

Like fuck, I thought Gold would be better, but I swear it's probably worse because people want to say they're so much better than Silver. And Silver is worse than Bronze..... 

I hate ranked so much, but why do I continue to play it? T_T

Anyway, you seem to be further than me, as I am doing Yuela's route and I know I am not near the finish line. But if something is just one-shotting you, you definitely did something wrong. I would check what level your party is supposed to be, and I would also suggest making sure you equip weapons/accessories/costumes that are better suited against what type of enemies you're combating. Deadbeat dungeon is a very easy and useful way to make up some levels. My case especially because I don't grind much.

Never? Naw I'm a Korean. Trust me, Koreans are born to play League. Although I got bronze last season... I blame lp decay. I was really busy this year. Jokes aside, the cocoon isn't exactly one shotting me. It's the FUCKING DOUBLE ACTION passive he has. Btw add me on League I need another try hard like me to climb lol

Never? Naw I'm a Korean. Trust me, Koreans are born to play League. Although I got bronze last season... I blame lp decay. I was really busy this year. Jokes aside, the cocoon isn't exactly one shotting me. It's the FUCKING DOUBLE ACTION passive he has. Btw add me on League I need another try hard like me to climb lol

I can't really do that without a name to add you by. :C