Seinen manga like Nozoki Ana

Dergonu

Hey hey, so I haven't really read any manga series´ in a long time so I wanted to get some recommendations. 

I´m looking for a new seinen manga series, something similar to Nozoki ana in that it revolves around young adult relationships basically. 

I really enjoyed Nozoki Ana and so I kinda want something similar. So no super powers shounen battle action bla bla, or cute shoujo romance. Please... :jinpou:

Story doesn´t matter much as long as it fits that criteria.

Thanks. :sachi:

I´m looking for a new seinen manga series, something similar to Nozoki ana in that it revolves around young adult relationships basically. 

Definitely not my strong point. I haven't read the manga in question, but this description leaves a lot to interpretation, so I'm going to toss the singular one that I think might fit in anyway. #YOLO

Re:Marina was nice up until chapter 30, after which I lost the time to read it. 

Definitely not my strong point. I haven't read the manga in question, but this description leaves a lot to interpretation, so I'm going to toss the singular one that I think might fit in anyway. #YOLO

Re:Marina was nice up until chapter 30, after which I lost the time to read it. 

Well the description gave me a slight headache...  But the plot seems fun :P I´ll definitely give it a go. Thanks.