Greetings.

lllusion

Hello there, I almost forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Illusion, I have been reading visual novel for a long time. As I said at "What was your first VN and how was it?", my first visual novel was Little Busters and I turned into an avid reader. It is not my first time here on Fuwanovel, I really value your efforts to make VNs popular here in the west. I do not know what to say... I have read some light novels as well, I do not like manga though.

I read mostly untranslated ones, my favourite works are plot-based, despite this I still enjoy some moeges.
I apologise for my bad writing, I am not a native speaker but I hope we get along.

Regards.

welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! :sachi:

Thank you!

Welcome!

Thank you!

Hello Illusion and welcome to the forum. I guess this is a start for you to get other Fuwa members to know you better. You just registered and you've become a Backer, I'm suprised :michiru:.

Thank you! I find this a way to support the efforts to spread visual novel. Years ago I even downloaded some torrents at the older website, after all.
By the way, rest in peace Fuwa torrents.

Welcome.

Thank you!