Which would you recommend more..?

DarkZedge

Basically i'm having a hard time deciding which one to play next  so i thought i'd run it by you guys and see what your thoughts on them are :sachi:

- Comyu Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku

- Cross Channel

- Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

- Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

I've only started Cross Channel out of these but found myself a bit stuck through it plus i was told that you don't actually replay it for different routes but instead goes by week with one heroine each week or something along those lines, the others i've only read a bit while doing research and found them intriguing...so which of these (if any) would you say it's best to start with?

Thanks  as always ^^ :mare:

Dont know much about the rest, but ikinari anata ni koishiteiru has not been edited and so the game has quite a lot of "engrish" in it. Also the story is apperantly 90% tsundere girls being mean to the MC.

(Which sounds awesome to me but ... might not be something everyone would enjoy :makina:)

Depends what you're looking for.  Comyu is chuuni, Cross Channel is more of a dark drama, KoiChoco is a moege and IkiKoi is supposed to be a moege, I think, but it's reportedly pretty shitty, so yeah.  It'd help if you mentioned what you're in the mood for right now

Well i'm not familiar with the chuuni term xD and i just got done with KNS 2nd a bit ago so i'm looking for something calm and light ( can have drama but nothing way too heavy), kinda like Hoshizora no Memoria which i just recently finished aswell

Dont know much about the rest, but ikinari anata ni koishiteiru has not been edited and so the game has quite a lot of "engrish" in it. Also the story is apperantly 90% tsundere girls being mean to the MC.

(Which sounds awesome to me but ... might not be something everyone would enjoy :makina:)

Got a thing for the Tsun Tsun's eh? :yumiko: haha

There aint nothin' better in this world than a good old tsundere with twintails my friend.

Well i'm not familiar with the chuuni term xD and i just got done with KNS 2nd a bit ago so i'm looking for something calm and light ( can have drama but nothing way too heavy), kinda like Hoshizora no Memoria which i just recently finished aswell

Here, this thread describes chuuni a lot better than I ever could.

If you're looking for something light, I'd stay away from Cross Channel.  KoiChoco or IkiKoi would probably suit you, but you could try Comyu if you wanted some action.

Here, this thread describes chuuni a lot better than I ever could.

If you're looking for something light, I'd stay away from Cross Channel.  KoiChoco or IkiKoi would probably suit you, but you could try Comyu if you wanted some action.

OOOH it stands for Chunnibyou ( i already know what that is xD) i thought it stood for something else silly me :wahaha:

There aint nothin' better in this world than a good old tsundere with twintails my friend.

I gotta agree with you a bit here, i do love me a classic blonde twintailed tsundere ( especially after just being done with Komomo  in Hoshizora) :makina:

The only VN worth reading of this list is Comyu. Cross channel has not the best translation which makes it quite hard to read and the rest is all mediocre Moege . Well this is my shitty opinion so I know a lot of you will disagree:sachi:

fdd.jpg

Ixrec also translated Comyu, besides Cross Channel, and I found both of them a little hard to read, but yeah, Cross Channel definitely has the worse translation, just looking at the English text.  He said he was looking for something light, so that's what I suggested out of what he listed.

im pretty sure koichoco fits your description perfectly :P

You think? from what i've gathered out of the comments it's between Koichoco and Comyu--the others seem to be out of the race now :wahaha:

I said it mostly because you wanted something light hearted and light and out of those you mentioned, koichoco is really the only one, ikikoi too, but I think koichoco is better

im pretty sure koichoco fits your description perfectly :P

You think? from what i've gathered out of the comments it's between Koichoco and Comyu--the others seem to be out of the race now :wahaha:

I said it mostly because you wanted something light hearted and light and out of those you mentioned, koichoco is really the only one, ikikoi too, but I think koichoco is better

ooh, gotcha :mare:, yeah i heard Ikikoi isn't very good..or so i've been told so far

Can only recommend Cross Channel. When you have enough of fun and bright VN, this kind should come in alternately.

The only other I've read from this list is  'Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru'.

I do agree, i tend to go back and forth but lately i've played too many grim and gore/dramatic vn's hence i'm taking a lil break from them to play something more light and moe oriented :wafuu:

Can only recommend Cross Channel. When you have enough of fun and bright VN, this kind should come in alternately.

I do agree, i tend to go back and forth but lately i've played too many grim and gore/dramatic vn's hence i'm taking a lil break from them to play something more light and moe oriented :wafuu:

I've started Monobeno recently, would want to start Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate once I've finish the other 3 on my desktop. :vinty:

Comyu is great - definitely read it, but given what you said you're looking for, maybe not right now. If you're looking for light and fun, I'm betting KoiChoco is the right choice for you.

But you know, maybe you're actually looking for something really great and only think you're looking for something light and fun. And if that's the case, Comyu. Definitely.

Comyu is great - definitely read it, but given what you said you're looking for, maybe not right now. If you're looking for light and fun, I'm betting KoiChoco is the right choice for you.

But you know, maybe you're actually looking for something really great and only think you're looking for something light and fun. And if that's the case, Comyu. Definitely.

You may be onto something here...y'know what, i'll give Comyu a shot.

If anyone got any other recommendations besides the ones on my list that you think fit into the category of either Comyu or Choco feel free to leave them here, i appreciate all contributions after all theres a ton i haven't played yet. :sachi:

I've started Monobeno recently, would want to start Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate once I've finish the other 3 on my desktop. :vinty:

I can totally relate to that feeling :wafuu: sooo many great Vn's and so little time...they force us to chose and put them in order T.T