Kud Wafter - REALLIVE.EXE help, please (SOLVED)

Ike

Hi. I'm sorry for coming specifically to ask for help, but I've been trying to get Kud Wafter to work for hours, now.

Long story short, I installed the VN and get this message when executing REALLIVE.EXE:

l6Dcs8T.png

For what I've found, it looks like I need a NoDVD patch, but I can't find it anywhere, nor any alternative to the problem. Does anyone know of a solution or has the patch?

My computer is Windows 7, 64 bits, region set to Japanese. All other VN I have (Little Busters, Rewrite, ef...) work perfectly (with English patches, of course).

Thanks!

This should work: http://azure.kdays.cn/onekeyunlock/alpharomdie-build20140214

Run it and drag reallive.exe on the interface, it'll then create a shortcut that you can use to run the game.

It doesn't seem to work; I get an error message when executing the shortcut the program creates.

For now I'll try reinstalling and such. I may have screwed something. Thank you, though!

EDIT: Turns out I just had to run it as administrator, lol. It works perfectly now, thanks!! ^^

Edited by Ike

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...