The Kaguya is Always Right Foundation "Chat and Ask Us Anything" Thread

Kaguya

Did you ever get into a serious relationship?

If so, what was your first like?

Yep. A few times.

My first happened when I was 13? That or 14. It was a girl named Maria. She was really pretty at the time, and I looked up to her.

It was a pretty abusive relationship, though. With me being on the abused side. She was ridiculously possesive, getting unreasonably jealous very easily - She liked to cut herself and said she'd commit suicide if I did X or Y. She criticized me a lot, tried to isolate me from me friends and constantly tried to humiliate me. It ended as spectacularly badly as one would expect.

What to say. I was an emotionally naive kid with a manipulating girlfriend a few years older. It's embarassing to look back at it, haha.

Do you think there's a specific thing that triggered you getting into your fetishes and fantasies? If so, what may it be?

Not really. I think I liked it since I was born. Don't think I've ever been attracted to full vanilla. Maybe there's something, but I wouldn't be able to tell.

how is babby formed

how girl get pregnent

You read Princess Evangile, you know babby is made when boy kisses girl and makes girl pregnent from kissing... or looking into girls eyes too long. YOU MAKE ALL GIRLS AT SCHOOL PREGNANT!!!

I need more questions at my temple. Onii-chan feels neglected. Maybe you can go ask me randomized things, eh?

how is babby formed

how girl get pregnent

You read Princess Evangile, you know babby is made when boy kisses girl and makes girl pregnent from kissing... or looking into girls eyes too long. YOU MAKE ALL GIRLS AT SCHOOL PREGNANT!!!

I need more questions at my temple. Onii-chan feels neglected. Maybe you can go ask me randomized things, eh?

I could, but eeeeeh. I don't want a brother. 

What should I do with about this chronic lack of ambition or direction that I have had in my life for about 5 years now? :vinty:

Also, what's your favourite biscuit?

Stop browsing fuwa and go look for some job related to whatever your college was about.

If you don't even have that, go look for a shitty job to pay for college, hopefully with family support. Or take student loans. 

If you already have a job, you're doing ok. If you live in your parents basement, remember they'll die some day, and odds are that it'll be earlier than you.

If avoiding homelessness and misery isn't enough to motivate you, I don't know. If you don't want to live that life, you could also skip college and just look for a shitty job for life. You can probably live off of that.

Whenever I wanna eat those I make some cookies. Wouldn't know about brands.

how is babby formed

how girl get pregnent

I could, but eeeeeh. I don't want a brother. 

You make me sad. I need as many bros as I can get. XD

Stop browsing fuwa and go look for some job related to whatever your college was about.

Half the problem. I've had three changes of plan since I've left school (I'm still a first year at uni because of it) and am now in a constant rut of believing that whatever choice I make will inevitably be the wrong one. Gone from accounting qualifications, to maths degree, to history degree, and now I'm starting to wonder if it's really what I want with my life too. Just a big old pile of ugh at the moment.

Applied for a few jobs about a month ago (nowt major, just to make some money), but I didn't land any of them so I gotta just keep tacking away at that. Could always have a stab at volunteering somewhere if nowt else works. I have/had a job back home which was only a part-time thing but I really loved, so I kinda regret not sticking at that.

Thanks though. It's summat to think about at any rate :)

Cookies are top tier, good choice.

Half the problem. I've had three changes of plan since I've left school (I'm still a first year at uni because of it) and am now in a constant rut of believing that whatever choice I make will inevitably be the wrong one. Gone from accounting qualifications, to maths degree, to history degree, and now I'm starting to wonder if it's really what I want with my life too. Just a big old pile of ugh at the moment.

Applied for a few jobs about a month ago (nowt major, just to make some money), but I didn't land any of them so I gotta just keep tacking away at that. Could always have a stab at volunteering somewhere if nowt else works. I have/had a job back home which was only a part-time thing but I really loved, so I kinda regret not sticking at that.

Thanks though. It's summat to think about at any rate :)

Cookies are top tier, good choice.

I don't get you people. The "right" job is a job that pays you enough to cover your expenses (and probably enough to keep savings for emergencies). Do medicine or something. You're not meant to have fun with your work. You're probably an otaku, so pirate everything and your entertainment should be cheap, at least.

Also, what's your favourite biscuit?

Aaron. They better be crunchy.

Does socializing in real life interest you? If so, in what way?

I'd go for another serious relationship, though I'd need to find someone submissive beyond belief. Other than that, having friends who like similar things to talk to and travel with would be nice. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

Have you seen/played White Album (both first and second game+closing chapter)? If yes, what's your opinion about it?

Reveal hidden contents

3pkuQqU.png

I haven't. Doesn't look like my type of game either, so I doubt I could give you anything significant on that front. Can't see myself playing a bunch of pure love eroge, really.