Nekopara vol. 2 trailer released

akaritan

I hope they let us pick characters this time, instead of having another kinetic story. Otherwise they'd have to include scenes with the girls from the previous volume into each new one. Just imagine vol.4 is the long awaited Shigure ending, but you first have to fuck all the catgirls before you can do her.

... Wait, that sounds awesome, what am I talking about?

Pretty much fits your tastes, right?

From what I have seen you can expect Chocola shower H-scene if I didn't completely see wrong

I saw 2 h-cgs for the two new cats~

Hidden Content

And here goes my plan of protecting myself from being shocked by a potential worst-case scenario. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to, you jerks. :Teeku:

I hope they let us pick characters this time, instead of having another kinetic story. Otherwise they'd have to include scenes with the girls from the previous volume into each new one. Just imagine vol.4 is the long awaited Shigure ending, but you first have to fuck all the catgirls before you can do her.

... Wait, that sounds awesome, what am I talking about?

Hate to burst your bubble, but I am pretty sure this one will be in the same kinetic style. Look at the CG; Choccola and vanilla are also in the scenes.

We can hope of course, but I would think this means that its going to be this way for all the games, and they simply introdouce the characters 2 at a time, chocola + vanilla, Azuki + coconut, Cinnamon + Maple.

Why not? Just because there's no choices to let you branch off from doesn't make a story boring...

The amount of choices equals the writing quality. That's common knowledge, duh.

6650.jpg

Don't mind this unrelated picture. It has no meaning.

Then I would like to point out that sakura games, like sakura fantasy, has like 10000 million choices :makina:

10000 million choices leading to the protagonist getting laid by the same girl/s. :makina:

Choices and Multiple Routes/Endings = Replayability. 

Kinetic novels = 1 playthrough = Done. Also, a good 95% of them are only 2 hours or less. It doesn't captivate you as much as a 30+ hour non-kinetic.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

10000 million choices leading to the protagonist getting laid by the same girl/s. :makina:

Kinetic novels = 1 playthrough = Done. Also, a good 95% of them are only 2 hours or less. It doesn't captivate you as much as a 30+ hour non-kinetic.

Well I do agree that most kinetic novels have less replay value than most VNs with choices, but nekopara is an exception. The moe factor is just too damn high! :pyaa:

Already played it 3-4 times.

Hopefully the second volume will be the same, or even better :sachi:

Of course, if they do decide to add choices to spice it up, I wont complain at all.

For the most part, yeah, I'd agree that kinetic novels have less replay value. But there are exceptions, Nekopara being one :holo:

But I disagree about the captivation. A longer visual novel (with choices) doesn't necessarily mean I would be more engrossed in it.

Length does matter at least in galges or moeges. It's like dating. You aint gonna know shit about the girl or appreciate her if you only spend 1-2 hours with her. Right? :makina: 

Also choices bring some of our "what if" scenarios into fruition when we play the common route of a VN. What would the protagonist feel if she hooked up with this girl or this event happened instead of that, etc

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Also choices bring some of our "what if" scenarios into fruition when we play the common route of a VN. What would the protagonist feel if she hooked up with this girl or this event happened instead of that, etc

Well, the only reason for having choices is to have our "what if" scenarios come to fruition. But then again, there are times when a VN would even lack those (like when best girl doesn't get a route :makina:). Having choices is nice and all, but I do like it when we have no choice but to go through an unbranching story.

Length does matter at least in galges or moeges. It's like dating. You aint gonna know shit about the girl or appreciate her if you only spend 1-2 hours with her. Right? :makina: 

Your argument is irrelevant becuase:

1-2 hours is more than enough for anyone to fall in love with these cuties :sachi:

Kxs1ttk.png

Well, the only reason for having choices is to have our "what if" scenarios come to fruition. But then again, there are times when a VN would even lack those (like when best girl doesn't get a route :makina:). Having choices is nice and all, but I do like it when we have no choice but to go through an unbranching story.

But isn't that the perk of visual novels...... choices? If you eliminate that, what's the difference between a kinetic novel and an e-book besides cute anime girls? 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

But isn't that the perk of visual novels...... choices? If you eliminate that, what's the difference between a kinetic novel and an e-book besides cute anime girls? 

I never said they aren't. Matter of fact, they are the perk. What I'm saying is I can enjoy a kinetic novel just as much as a visual novel.

Welp. If I interpret this trailer correctly, you either get to (Do lewd things)  them both and then all four of them at the same time, or there will be routes. (hopefully the later, followed by the former)

Edited by Hakamichi_Sajaki
language... must remember Im not on skype :p

Well, the only reason for having choices is to have our "what if" scenarios come to fruition. But then again, there are times when a VN would even lack those (like when best girl doesn't get a route :makina:). Having choices is nice and all, but I do like it when we have no choice but to go through an unbranching story.

There isn't any. But thankfully books are good. And so are kinetic novels.