• Anigimi-sama
    • Nii-ya
    • Onii-tan
    • Nii-Nii
    • Brother
    • Anija
    • Extra: Nii-san

This poll is closed to new votes

none to be honest and I really find weird and a bit repulsive (for all the incest thing) when the heroine specially if she actually is blood-related to the MC when she calls him like that because they always say it with a sexual connotation, but then again incest is not my fetish :P 

Inseki or non-blood related incest is also a thing for those who cannot who cannot handle the real incest. 

Also we need more YURI wincest especially twins. Too bad there's not a lot of them in vns but more in doujins...

Twin sisters in a 69 position = Mmmm Hgnnnngghhhhh!!!! *faints*

non-blood related is the same for me i just dont like the idea of 2 persons that they know they have a family relation fucking each-other :( now if we talk about yuri im all in but that's prob because i just enjoy yuri regardless of anything :P 

none to be honest and I really find weird and a bit repulsive (for all the incest thing) when the heroine specially if she actually is blood-related to the MC when she calls him like that because they always say it with a sexual connotation, but then again incest is not my fetish :P 

Inseki or non-blood related incest is also a thing for those who cannot who cannot handle the real incest. 

Also we need more YURI wincest especially twins. Too bad there's not a lot of them in vns but more in doujins...

non-blood related is the same for me i just dont like the idea of 2 persons that they know they have a family relation fucking each-other :( now if we talk about yuri im all in but that's prob because i just enjoy yuri regardless of anything :P 

Can I know if you have siblings? Especially sister?

Inseki happens a lot in real life especially when adoptions are involved so I can respect it. The reason people consider incest (same blood) sex wrong is because they are wary of retarded babies being born from it (which is overblown out of proportions btw). Oh and most countries and cultures/religions consider it illegal. Most if not all of the laws against incest revolve around the Westermarck Effect, so lawmakers just assumed that since 99.999% of all people do not commit incestuous acts, it's fine to make a law against it because.... reasons.

Regarding retarded babies and incest, the fact of the matter is yes, the percentage somewhat increases of having a baby with birth defect but not really a lot, like 0.7-2% more likely which people overexaggerate as 100%... 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

@CeruleanGamer that might be the reason you shouldnt have children with a blood related family member medically speaking, what im sayings is that I do have a sister and yeah incest is not something I would like to happen irl nor it cross my mind ever. If you have a brother you would probably understand my point of view or maybe not and that's cool too, as long as you dont bother anyone else do whatever you want with your life :P.
Now with that said... bringing a child to this world in a brother-sister relationship to me is really fucked and that can harm others and not only just you so I wont change my mind on that matter, specially if you know that your child can born with some kind of brain 
deficiency. 

Hidden Content

Can I know if you have siblings? Especially sister?

yes I do have a sister :P let me tell you the writers of any plot regarding incest do not have siblings xD 

Yes, that is totally my logic I have thought of. I also asked a friend with a younger sister before and he's response relates to 'grandmother' kind of PoV to even start as a opposite sex target.

But reading something like this or watch Oreimo. Might be glad that I don't have a sister or not.

I'll just keep imagining I have a cute younger sister Q.Q

Depends on the age. If she is still for example elementary school age or younger Nii-Nii would be my favourite. If she is already older (end of middle school/highschool) Onii-chan sounds more appropriate. I can´t deny though that Onii-sama has a nice ring to it. :illya:

Definitely not a fan of Nii-san or Aniki, it sounds so distant :(

@CeruleanGamer that might be the reason you shouldnt have children with a blood related family member medically speaking, what im sayings is that I do have a sister and yeah incest is not something I would like to happen irl nor it cross my mind ever. If you have a brother you would probably understand my point of view or maybe not and that's cool too, as long as you dont bother anyone else do whatever you want with your life :P.
Now with that said... bringing a child to this world in a brother-sister relationship to me is really fucked and that can harm others and not only just you so I wont change my mind on that matter, specially if you know that your child can born with some kind of brain 
deficiency. 

It's not fucked up, no child ever is. Babies happen because of people loving each other, unless it's rape of course. I am not telling you to change what you believe in but I'm only clearing assumptions of the ignorant folks who think incest guarantees mentally retarded babies. There are thousands of kids who are absolutely fine from incestuous relationships. If you and your brother/sister are the only people left on Earth, would you still follow these stupid incest laws and let humanity perish forever?

The hate towards incest is a culturally/politically/religiously manufactured idea. Back in the old days, incest was actually a huge thing because they believed in securing "pure" bloodlines. Oh even though I'm agnostic, I am pretty sure incest is all over the Bible, from Adam and Eve's children to Abraham's and even after Noah's after the flood calamity. So yup, you can't really erase the existence of incest because historically or religiously, it's already filled with it. Plus, if you go back far enough, you might be surprised your ancestors/great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents are the products of incests. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer