• Anigimi-sama
    • Nii-ya
    • Onii-tan
    • Nii-Nii
    • Brother
    • Anija
    • Extra: Nii-san

This poll is closed to new votes

getting called onii when at home by my 2 little sisters, though the analplug & naked apron stuff only happens in the naughty mind of mine *sigh* plus they never ever offered themselves as living fapmaterial of sorts to i, upon whitnessing me jacking off to humilated females eroge-wise...:/

getting called onii when at home by my 2 little sisters, though the analplug & naked apron stuff only happens in the naughty mind of mine *sigh* plus they never ever offered themselves as living fapmaterial of sorts to i, upon whitnessing me jacking off to humilated females eroge-wise...:/

DdJGYw0.png

: P

edit. the last sentence was supposed to mean by accident of course XD, since its been really cramped when i still lived there, before they abandoned me, though & i´m going to blame everything on murakami snce he was the reason my formerly innocent & pure mind got tainted to a great extend

none to be honest and I really find weird and a bit repulsive (for all the incest thing) when the heroine specially if she actually is blood-related to the MC when she calls him like that because they always say it with a sexual connotation, but then again incest is not my fetish :P 

Inseki or non-blood related incest is also a thing for those who cannot who cannot handle the real incest. 

Also we need more YURI wincest especially twins. Too bad there's not a lot of them in vns but more in doujins...

Twin sisters in a 69 position = Mmmm Hgnnnngghhhhh!!!! *faints*