Subahibi is getting an official localization

Down

So its actually easier for me to buy it now? Neat.

please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies, please make hardbox copies-

Paging @Ayana for an interesting reaction.

Well, at least it will be released and not in constant Soon(TM), good to know.

The reaction happened in the elitist realm of our skype group, but getting more triggers out of ayana is always fun. (´っ・ω・)っ

Moogy confirms that there will be no kickstarter, and KeroQ is doing this completely independently. As he puts it, this is likely the new trend. Frontwing went behind SP's back for ChiruChiru and will probably not work with anyone else on future projects, Key also went independent, and Conjueror was hired directly by an unnamed Japanese company for a project. I get the feeling that MangaGamer, JAST, and SP's market shares will start shrinking rather rapidly in the coming years.

Moogy confirms that there will be no kickstarter, and KeroQ is doing this completely independently. As he puts it, this is likely the new trend. Frontwing went behind SP's back for ChiruChiru and will probably not work with anyone else on future projects, Key also went independent, and Conjueror was hired directly by an unnamed Japanese company for a project. I get the feeling that MangaGamer, JAST, and SP's market shares will start shrinking rather rapidly in the coming years.

Is not that i doubt what he says but they told us in the past that the patch was already to be released this was on july and a month ago that they were going to release it in a week, it seems that the knew from the start what was going on and thus this big delay and now this is happening, so yeah forgive me for not trusting anyone this day. The word of a person on the internet doesnt worth much sadly this is a generalization and I do trust many people but not if i dont talk to them personally, not that it bothers me or anything either, business are business and it is better to release something and make profit from it than to give it just for free so I understand.

I would love to search all the post were you said that they were releasing the patch over and over even recommending users to wait for it or some of the tweets from herkz or some msgs from 4chan but it is xmas and I don't want to spend my time doing that is not worth it either since I really don't care to be honest :P