Hoshizora no Memoria Opinions and discussion

DarkZedge

So a few days ago I started to play this one after finding about it but thus far i'm really liking it and i have to say that i'm surprised i hadn't heard anything about it from anyone, not here or in other places so i thought that maybe people didn't think highly of it? or maybe they did and didn't remember.. here i am making a post to hear you guys opinion about it ( please no spoilers?:conspiracy: xD) haven't finished it yet  ^^

You probably don't hear a lot on it now because most people have already said everything there is to say about it.

As for my opinion on the game: Asuho best grill, Chinami is the ideal imouto, Yume a shit, GotStarCancer/10

If there was a change I could make, it would be to have Chinami say Onii-chan more often.

You probably don't hear a lot on it now because most people have already said everything there is to say about it.

As for my opinion on the game: Asuho best grill, Chinami is the ideal imouto, Yume a shit, GotStarCancer/10

If there was a change I could make, it would be to have Chinami say Onii-chan more often.

But Chinami says Onii- Chan like 20 times per day in the Vn :conspiracy: and to me it did seem that Asuho was best material though I'll play all of them :sachi:

So a few days ago I started to play this one after finding about it but thus far i'm really liking it and i have to say that i'm surprised i hadn't heard anything about it from anyone, not here

You weren't here during the Era of Steve, that guy is (was) the #1 hoshimemo loli protector hero and truth and justice around these parts.

Anyway, all I can say about HoshiMemo is that Komomo is like one of the top tsunderes in the hallmark of VN tsundere heroines. Hands down. By far. HNGGGG

You monster.

O͔͇̺͍n͙̤̝ͅi̢͈̬̥i̡̹̩̩-̟̬̝̩c̲̩̬̯ḥ̠͓̲a̬̖̩̬n̜͉̪͜

O̭͎͈̠̞̺̭͔̙̫n͚̖̠̦̥̱̜͚̹͈i̧̜̰̤̰͍̲̙͜͜i̡̜̟̗̥̱̹̖͚̻-̡̲̲̼̤̙̪̙̟̣̰ç̨̯͔̻̼̫̘͈ͅͅḩ̲̫͓͈͖̰̳͓̻͔ą̰͓̟̻̲̗̘̯̹͜ņ̜͍̫̟̳͖̱͔̜̠

O̡̨̢͚̜͔͔̭͓̗̣͖͕̼͍̜̯̩̰̥̮̻̦͜n̨̧̧͈̣̻̹̝͚͎͕̥̳̼̮̜̯͍͉̮͜͜͜i̧̘̩͖̼̞̻͚̬̟͔͈̘̠̣̫̪͚̩̺͖̭̭̱͜i̡̢̧̼̟̱̖͎͇̦͍̫̰̝̣̥̖̤̱̲̘̜̥-̧̟̰̹̘̯̹͎͙̪͚̼̪͉͎̦̭͓̯͜c͕̮̱̣̺͔̱̹̹̩̜̦̺̻̖̫̺͈̪͖͜ͅḩ̠̠̪͈͎͍̳̲̗̳̻̬̗̭̫͍͉͈̣a̡̨̧̫̲̣̗̲̗͇̮̝̫͕͎͓̯̝͇͍̥̩ṋ̨̡͇̞̯̳̗͙̮̺̳̦͈̰̞̙̱̪̼̟̺̪̥ͅͅ

O̢̳̖̱̞̟̗̜͔͈̦͍̻̘͚̟̮͕͎͚̥͖̟̙͖͔͖̖̼͔̯̫̱̞̟͔̖͜͜n̡̢̢̨̡̧̪̣͎̻̣̬̺̯̦̻̤̫͚͖̼͔͓̜͈̥̻͙̹͎̪͚̱̠̦̝̦͚̩̲͖͎̲͉̞̭͖̖̥̼̙̰̫̙͎̥̞͜i̢̢̡͇͇͈̮̗̰̗̹̗̭̰̼͙͕̲̟̻͉͓̙͈͓̙̯̦͚̦̹͎̱͖̮̳̙̥̬͇̙̞̠̪͇̫̹͎̺͇̟͍̲̭̖̖̲̰̮ͅͅi̢̡̨͔͚͙̝͚̠̦͉͖̘̥̪̪̳̘̗̱͓̜̞͉̳̣͚͓̹̥̰̠̜̘̺͙̠̻̙̩̪͓̹͚͜ͅ-̧̧̲͚̦̝̦͖͍͚̤̙̯͇̞̣̞̪͙̪̤̺̫͍͙͚̭̪͉͜ͅc̢̨̢̡̡̜̥͔̹͖̱͎̭̜͍̜̤̞̩͖̗̫̝͔̟̝̦̞̤̯̝̼͎̙͚̱͖̝̬̘͜ḩ̡̨̡̧̨̨̡̡̧̗̯͍͓̮̗̱̙̟͖̙͓͉̭͕̦̰̟̝͚̱̞̝͙͎͖̪̰̲̞̠͉̠̥̜͈̰̪̤̜͜ͅa̡̢̧̢̨̢͚̼̺̘̱̗̯͓̯̳͈̩̙͈͕͚̦̭̞̩̟͚̭̱̼̮̤͙̝̥͔̯̩͜͜n̡̡̡̧̢̢͓͖̰͕̘̠̗͇̬͚̮̞͕̩͇̮̳̘͓͚͈̗̥̫͙̦̱̬̥̲̥̻̻̤̤̞̞͇̪̻͍̟̦̦̯̦͔̘̣̫̥̞͕͍̘͜͜

Komomo's route is one of my favorite VN routes of all time, mystery girl is the best girl but the true route is dumb, Aoi is only remembered for her atrocious character route (which really is god awful), I like Chinami because she's really close to the little sister one of my friends had in real life, you should never write a review about this game if the only time you've read it was two years ago or you will embarrass yourself and please fix your stretched signature picture, because it offends me.

So a few days ago I started to play this one after finding about it but thus far i'm really liking it and i have to say that i'm surprised i hadn't heard anything about it from anyone, not here

You weren't here during the Era of Steve, that guy is (was) the #1 hoshimemo loli protector hero and truth and justice around these parts.

Anyway, all I can say about HoshiMemo is that Komomo is like one of the top tsunderes in the hallmark of VN tsundere heroines. Hands down. By far. HNGGGG

I did notice that from the get go (that she was a Tsundere that is) but didn't know she was a top one ^^ haha

It has some really dumb drama, and some mysteries are really exciting and keeps you on your toes wondering what the heck is going on and what will eventually happen. Well, keep reading. It's a really good one!

Mare and Chinami is indeed life! Not really into loli's though, but she's just really likable. Must be the great voice actor and Mare's personality!

Edited by Stormwolf

What a surprise,

I DIDN'T LIKE IT!

I was mostly disappointed in the heroines, who ranged from boring to INCREDIBLY ANNOYING (both Aoi and Chinami made it to my totally objective list of Top 10 Worst Heroines Ever™), and the story was nowhere near good enough to compensate. Only the twins were more or less okay.

I think there's a fair of appreciation for HoshiMemo (https://vndb.org/v1474). For me, it's my favorite school comedy, lighthearted visual novel. And one of my favorite VN overall. I loved every piece of it: the heroines, the story, the art style, the soundtrack (ordered the original one from Japan), the astronomy theme (including the mythology). Komomo the best. Simply the best. I also loved Chinami's "Onii-chan", too bad they changed seiyuu in the fandisc.

Agree on Chinami, but you seem to have misspelled Komomo as Asuho for some reason. :Kappa:

But she wasn't even the best tsundere in her own game /mare

I also loved Chinami's "Onii-chan", too bad they changed seiyuu in the fandisc.

Too be fair, the VA that replaced her is pretty amazing in her own right (and can be really annoying). She's played a few other annoying-type characters, including a certain, uh, green-haired kindergartner piece of shit. 

The only thing you need to know is:

Mare is garbage Mare is a trash-tier waifu

FTFY  :sachi:

In my opinion, it's an above average VN, but it has some serious faults that make it kinda hard to enjoy and leaves a bad taste in your mouth after you finish it (Mare's route is laughably short and full of fluff and nothing else, and Yume's route made literally no sense to me and was pretty weak, in my opinion).  It's still worth reading, it's just not exactly in my list of favorite VNs of all time.  I am a major Komomo fan, though  :kosame: (yes, I know that's Kosame  : P )

Isuzu is one of the most annoying, irritating and worthless characters I've seen as a heroine, though.  Whenever I remember that she exists my mood turns south.  I wish she got star cancer and died  :saber:

Overall I really enjoyed Hoshizora but left it with the worst possible taste in my mouth.

The routes did suffer a fair bit, especially the last two but I can't get over how much I enjoyed everything else; the art-style, the music, most of the characters, the lore and world they were building, the stargazing elements and even the general premise of the story.

But Goddamn was this vns ending lackluster! 

Too be fair, the VA that replaced her is pretty amazing in her own right (and can be really annoying). She's played a few other annoying-type characters, including a certain, uh, green-haired kindergartner piece of shit. 

Wait she voiced Marimo? Really? She's my fav of the 3 haha.

おはよ ぺったんこ-せんせい. Best line ever.

Overall I really enjoyed Hoshizora but left it with the worst possible taste in my mouth.

The routes did suffer a fair bit, especially the last two but I can't get over how much I enjoyed everything else; the art-style, the music, most of the characters, the lore and world they were building, the stargazing elements and even the general premise of the story.

But Goddamn was this vns ending lackluster! 

That's why there's Eternal Heart. The last 2 routes were more like prologues to EH. 

Ye, I also fell victim to the "after going through 7 or w/e routes, I totally expect the true route to be something grand and phenomenal" but it was just another standard route whose character & story < best girl Komomo's, not to mention that abysmal 'bonus' route, so yeah HoshiMemo joined the hallmark of VNs that didn't leave me satisfied upon completion.

The journey itself though was starry, magical, and fantastic.

not sure if this is the right place to ask but, is there any star themed (or maybe space themed) VN other than hoshizora ?

not sure if this is the right place to ask but, is there any star themed (or maybe space themed) VN other than hoshizora ?

PM Clephas

The existence of an the protagonist's memborship in an astronomy club.  I'm going to be blunt... no other club has so many protagonists as members of it in all of VNs.  For every four moege, there is one with a 'tenmon bu' and the protagonist is either a member or helps out.  The obsession with stars is more of an otome thing, so I can't help but wonder why... I really am tired of reading VN lectures on constellations I don't give a crap about.