Eiyuu*Senki Original/Gold Discussion

CeruleanGamer

13 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

also is the moveset from this game is also the same in gold?

thanks

Nope. All the characters especially the optional ones like Diogenes, Charlemagne, Copernicus, etc. now have a hero skill plus several characters like Tristan, Jeanne d'Arc, Hannibal, etc. are different unit types than what they used to be in the original. Some characters got nerfed (like Ywain) and upgraded (like Hercules) as well. Art/Magic users provide more Brave whenever they attack and there are a lot more items that make them much more useful. The battle system has been tremendously improved and feels a lot more balanced. Gold is just a better version in all aspects except for its crappy story. 

16 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

I can breeze through Normal pretty quick if the Hard Mode save is too hard for you. I like how you can carry over items to the next playthrough, so Im pretty much slaughtering stuff easily even on Hard mode.

Also hmm I underestimated Shambala on Hard mode. Everything has 50% more HP so it's much harder to kill. I have to use my best characters every time... I might have to grind the 1st floor a bit to raise 30 characters to 20k HP... or most likely I'll ditch it.... LOL

Also 7th floor? Which one is that? The one with the Angolbabies? Their position was kinda set up to be obliterated by Gilgamesh's Nephilim if you put her in the front row... LOL

Or was it the Nyarlathotep triples + Tentacle version? That one was kinda tricky. I had Chihaya, Napoleon to wipe out the Nyarlathotep triples and the rest as Arts so I dont give Nyarlathotep any brave. I had Chihaya use Summon Hero a couple times also.

I had already breezed through Normal and was fighting in Shambala when you posted your save.  I went through the Japanese version this time and in addition to having more H scenes and a few fewer characters it was noticeably more than difficult than the English version, about halfway between the English Normal and Hard.

What is the best way to level up once you get to Shambala?  I always feel sorely underleveled when multiple characters get wiped out before I even get a turn.   9999 is plenty to beat the game, but not this place.

The 7th floor actually has 4 nasty fights - Angolmois with 100K HP and Nostradamus plus whatever Angolmois summons as the fight goes on, then two different Knights of the Round battles that also have ways of wiping you out before you have a chance to get any brave, then the triple Nyarlathotep and Tentacle.  It's amazing that I blew through it like it was nothing with similar stats on the English version.  

2 hours ago, EcchiOujisama said:

I had already breezed through Normal and was fighting in Shambala when you posted your save.  I went through the Japanese version this time and in addition to having more H scenes and a few fewer characters it was noticeably more than difficult than the English version, about halfway between the English Normal and Hard.

What is the best way to level up once you get to Shambala?  I always feel sorely underleveled when multiple characters get wiped out before I even get a turn.   9999 is plenty to beat the game, but not this place.

The 7th floor actually has 4 nasty fights - Angolmois with 100K HP and Nostradamus plus whatever Angolmois summons as the fight goes on, then two different Knights of the Round battles that also have ways of wiping you out before you have a chance to get any brave, then the triple Nyarlathotep and Tentacle.  It's amazing that I blew through it like it was nothing with similar stats on the English version.  

The Angolmois battle requires Gilgamesh or Billy, no ifs and buts about it. They are the only ones that can constantly pressure whatever is summoned and wipe out 2-3 of them at once. You will also need Rasputin or Tutankhamun for heals. Himiko works too but her heals aren't as strong or effective as the other two. 

Jiang Ziya (Tai Gong Wang in PS3 version) with the 1 time 0 wait item and Gullinbursti (always 1st turn) so she can Supercharge on 1st turn for instant 5 Brave (enough to use a hero skill!) and Billy with critical damage increasing item and the -100% volatile hate item (forgot what it is called but it looks like a Spartan helmet) and some ATK passives from teammates (like Percival) is a perfect instant wipe out combo for a good number of Shambala enemy setups. This is what I used in almost all 5th encounters on each floor and works extremely well. 

Wahahaha! *laughs like Alexander* Shambala's 9th floor last battle was so freaking insane as always (10 battles in a row for god's sakes...) even in the original Eiyuu Senki. Billy wrecked this place apart hard but damn Palamedes was such a bitch to deal with..... Seriously? 0 delay item for double Prywen? Just annoying as hell! Oh and each time you kill someone, prepare for some payback. Their replacement comes in on top of the turn order and if you dont manage your brave well, they'll just come in and slaughter you with their hero skill...

wVdIcDI.jpg

My epic team of 6 - Billy the Kid, Jiang Ziya, Gilgamesh, Siegfried, Mordred, Musashibou Benkei vs 12 Knights of Round. This was what's left of the onslaught... Trying to score a critical. Arthur is very tanky and kept using her full self heal. So overpowered... She wasn't this hard in Eiyuu Senki Gold. I probably had 100+ retries with this battle because I end up not having enough damage to kill off Arthur or the enemy kept nailing criticals to kill off most of my party too early. :yumiko: 

c0rVIhX.jpg

Welp..... All we get is a Fake Megingord from that...

2aP1XZh.jpg

Guess I 100% both games now. Let me know if you want a save file of this. Going to bed for now... That battle was exhausting. :wafuu:

Hello guys I'm new here I had just few question about Takeru serious mode in Eiyuu Senki Gold. How to attain serious mode permanently in wiki guide it tells after her 4 event but I notice their are only 3 events and by the way I'm playing version 103.c. Also about Semei item shop is any there chance she sell other items cause I've already bought them all.

7 hours ago, Tahish said:

Hello guys I'm new here I had just few question about Takeru serious mode in Eiyuu Senki Gold. How to attain serious mode permanently in wiki guide it tells after her 4 event but I notice their are only 3 events and by the way I'm playing version 103.c. Also about Semei item shop is any there chance she sell other items cause I've already bought them all.

You get it fairly late in the game and I believe you have to character clear someone. Also, if you bought all the items, she won't restock anymore. The rest of the items are earned through synthesis with Kanemoto.

7 hours ago, Tahish said:

Thanks for the info CeruleanGamer. :D By the way is their easiest way to farm gold and to increase lives of ancient hero like Takeru and Achilles?

Other than Ambrosia for bonus troops and the golden apple for easy MVP, nope. They may have lower HP but unlike units that uses troops, they dont lose Attack or Defense whenever they lose HP as opposed to someone who uses troops become weaker the more troops they lose. 

Wakuwaku is possibly the best place for easy S Rank MVP wins becsuse everything is 1-shottable. 50k gold is needed every time you take that mission but gold is easy farmable on the Montezuma mission in 6th floor Shambala when you have magic mallet equipped (you can easily get millions of gold per run) or using a high Attack/Crit Marco Polo to make her Il Millione hero attack do more damage so it makes you more money.

Most definitely.  If you could post a picture of the battle @Kiso it would jog my memory for what I normally did.  I flew through the game 4 times to get the achievements so it's all started to run together in my mind. (^_^);  Which difficulty are you playing?  I know I had to change my strategy at higher difficulty levels.   

5 hours ago, Kiso said:

Stuck in the first battle with パンドラ軍 right after 古代英雄 any solutions?

英雄ゴールドBTW

I played Eiyuu Senki Gold with interface patch. I see one translates to Pandora army? Would be great if you provide a screenshot. 

Alt+S then S to take a screenie in the game btw. 

Do you have any of the ancient heroes/Illuminati like Cu Chulain, Siegfried, or Achilles on your team? Having them would make this battle a piece of cake especially Achilles because she can shut down Hughes de Payens (the one with the 35,000 HP). With Hughes de Payens being a Sword unit, Achilles' Chiron Step can be used infinitely and when equipped with Dagda Mace (Hammer + Falcon Feather Cloak synthesis) it would add +85 delay to her so she can't get a turn at all.

@KisoThe first time through I used Columbus and Oda's gun techniques on the guy with the healing ability in that fight, then poured them on Hughes.  The Billy/Bandits combo works as well.  On later runs I was able to keep most of the guys in line with Atlas' Orichalcum Punch, but I also used Atlas in just about every fight in the game so it isn't ideal for a first run strategy.  

I haven't heard of the game crashing when trying to combine items.  Does the game give you a specific error code you can Google?  Much to my surprise I found solutions to a lot of the errors I got with Google searches of the complete error code.

Hmm...it never did that to me.  There's the stupid random problems that can be fixed by closing and reopening the program and/or rebooting your computer, but you've probably already tried that.  While it usually breaks things, here's a wacky idea.  It looks like you're playing it in Japanese.  Make a copy of your install and apply the English patch (findable with Google, unlinkable here) to that copy.  It just might break whatever is getting it freeze up.  Your saves are stored outside of the install directory so you won't have problems saving/loading the save files in both versions.

Well, the key to winning that battle is not let Hughes get too many attacks off and also make sure to get rid of that one unit who can heal her beforehand. 

I think Yoshitsune can get her final heart before that battle, so that's another way you can dish out a ton of damage at Hughes (I think should be enough to 1 shot) if you equip her with the +500/+1000 damage with some critical up items for her Senbonzakura. 

eiyuu senki 1.3.1 partial english patch is out now (check in vndb for patch as they also have a torrent of the game)

correct me if im wrong:

• michealangelo sprite is no longer a shadow. (and also have voice)
  • The shamballa top floor is no longer creating a crash. (not sure i havent get there myself)

and some psp excusive has transferred to the game.

sory for my english and i will start over again as my old save crashes with this patch.