Eiyuu*Senki Original/Gold Discussion

CeruleanGamer

27 minutes ago, delapropia said:

Good afternoon. I have red some information written here, but I´ve got the first version of Eiyuu Senki, the one that was released on November-December, I dont remember.

Is there a new patch to apply? Let me tell you people that I havent´played this game, not even once. So I doubt that I would have problems with new content.

Can someone guide me what do I have to download? Thanks In advance.

The English patched game should be available from "the usual" torrent sites.

The English patch uses the PS3 version so the h-scenes have been removed. There are bonus characters though that were not present in the original PC version. 

15 minutes ago, delapropia said:

@CeruleanGamerThanks for your reply. But, and correct me if Im wrong, a patch containing new material has been released these days that, of course, add more things to this game. Is that correct?

Im a bit lost when it comes to this.

The patch/fix released a couple weeks ago only fixes a glitch for a bonus dungeon's 9th floor as well as fix a character's sprite. There wasn't anything new to it. 

@CeruleanGamer Actually what I want to ask was how to unlock the fighting against Angolmoa. The reason was because I'd already finished all Nostradamus event and I'd still not unlocked it. Turn out the requirement was so easy, you just need to defeat Yamata no Orochi (First city in Mu Continent, El Dorado. Unlocked after Mu was defeated with ALL territory become Zipang (Including Babylonia, Uruk, and Babel)) and it'll unlock the last Africa mission *facepalm*. Also apparently you need to finish all character quest, and I'd actually already finished ALL character quest, except Uesugi Kenshin one and 2 PSV Exclusive Character. But, thanks for your tips.

Oh, for Kenshin she was voiceless because of some unknown reason (In game it was some sort of side effect of dimension travel, while in company I think they still undecided whose seiyuu that should voiced Kenshin lol). As for Kenshin sweetheart, I kind of wonder what happened if he come to Eiyuu Senki world. I think all heroes will be not virgin anymore (Unlike Chihaya who only had sex with few girls (I didn't know offscreen though)), and I think Kenshin's sweetheart will be happy with 60+ beautiful woman lol.

That's all from me.

PS The name of Kenshin sweetheart was Rance, just in case you didn't get what I mean. (Of course you got it)

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

@CeruleanGamer Actually what I want to ask was how to unlock the fighting against Angolmoa. The reason was because I'd already finished all Nostradamus event and I'd still not unlocked it. Turn out the requirement was so easy, you just need to defeat Yamata no Orochi (First city in Mu Continent, El Dorado. Unlocked after Mu was defeated with ALL territory become Zipang (Including Babylonia, Uruk, and Babel)) and it'll unlock the last Africa mission *facepalm*. Also apparently you need to finish all character quest, and I'd actually already finished ALL character quest, except Uesugi Kenshin one and 2 PSV Exclusive Character. But, thanks for your tips.

You have to do a couple of events in some countries where you improve your income to unlock the Angolmoa battle. Your income accumulation is cut by half when you unlock this battle btw.

3 minutes ago, delapropia said:

Does someone know how can I watch the h-scenes? I dont care if they are unstranslated, I just want to see them. But when I go to "Gallery" and then "Scene gallery", I cant see them despite the fact they are there.

You cant see them if you have the English patch installed because the English patch used PS3 resources and therefore uses the censored version. Do a fresh install of the game without installing the English patch to see them. Dont worry about your save file because that stays intact even if you have 2 of the same game and is accessed from the same directory.

6 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

You cant see them if you have the English patch installed because the English patch used PS3 resources and therefore uses the censored version. Do a fresh install of the game without installing the English patch to see them. Dont worry about your save file because that stays intact even if you have 2 of the same game and is accessed from the same directory.

This is no longer necessary.  As I mentioned earlier in the thread the current version of the patch displays all H scenes untranslated.  Development is ongoing and you should always check the thread on Hongfire with comments from the developer of the patch:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/402251-Tenco-Eiyuu%2ASenki/page77

You may be able to view the H scenes by installing it in Japanese and accessing it from there, or it may only show uncensored versions of scenes you previously accessed in the English version.  You may have to go through the game again to see them.

In unrelated news, I finally beat the Nightmare mode on GOLD a couple days ago.  (^_^)V  No false advertising there at all.  It is quite challenging.  Got through it in 36 turns with basically no money at the end, but I did it!  I took 4 cities on almost every turn, and used every action point possible to advance with 2 exceptions, so it might be possible to beat it in 34 or 35 turns if you really bring it.  Can't recommend turning up the difficulty all the way up unless you love hard strategy games or just have to earn all of the achievements yourself like me.  This was far more stressful than it was fun.

29 minutes ago, EcchiOujisama said:

In unrelated news, I finally beat the Nightmare mode on GOLD a couple days ago.  (^_^)V  No false advertising there at all.  It is quite challenging.  Got through it in 36 turns with basically no money at the end, but I did it!  I took 4 cities on almost every turn, and used every action point possible to advance with 2 exceptions, so it might be possible to beat it in 34 or 35 turns if you really bring it.  Can't recommend turning up the difficulty all the way up unless you love hard strategy games or just have to earn all of the achievements yourself like me.  This was far more stressful than it was fun.

Thats awesome. I beat Nightmare Mode in about 50 something turns. I did a ballsy move though: I attacked Russia before Southeast Asia/Americas. This kinda caused me to lose some territories during defense because I didnt have enough units for defending. While the troops arent as hard, Russia outnumbering my troops about 2:1 is still a huge difference but they dont have 5 brave moves/hero attacks.

Nightmare and Very Hard are definitely meant for speed running. Taking longer makes the run extremely difficult due to enemy countries raising their troop maximums while you are stuck at 9999. This keeps going to the point of impossibility if you spent way too long beating the game.

18 minutes ago, delapropia said:

Can someone help me with h-scenes? What do I have to do to watch them in my gallery section?

If you dont wanna bother with what's on that hongfire thread, just do a 2nd install of the game but this time dont apply the English patch. Done. The version shouldnt matter.

• 3 weeks later...

heyas.. i saw in an earlier post someone was talking about modding hp with cheat engine but that they couldn't mod gold. It's super easy with a program called poke. search online for "code from the 70s poke" 

It's been around forever and works for a ton of games.

just dl and start it up, choose eiyuu exe in the list.. then hit the "add" button.. then insert your current gold ammount and hit "next".  then spend any amount and then enter the adjusted gold count, then "next" again.. you should have 2-4 locations found.. click the "add all locations" box and hit "next.  then go to the far right on each location and change the amount to what you'd like it to be.

it's easier than i make it sound probably

Technically, they are two different games if you are considering only the story because of alternative universe, just like Hyperdimension Neptunia series. 

Gold is considered an "expansion" only if you are looking at the extra characters and enhanced battle system. The story, pacing, and delivery is much weaker in it though.

• 2 months later...

I think as of now no one translating the narration, only interface translation that was available as of now. Hopefully someone will be able to fully translated GOLD narration, because according to CeruleanGamer here the GOLD gameplay was improvement from original and I also want more people play Eiyuu Senki and the GOLD version too, so of course we need the game (GOLD) translated to English in the first place.

You are quite correct Kiso, it's not particularly difficult.  If you get most/all of the treasures and carry them over it's quite easy.  If you're looking for a challenge you'll need to get WinkelHime's most recent patch on Hongfire and play on the new Very Hard or Nightmare settings.  If you complain about the latter being too easy...I don't know what to tell you.  

• 5 months later...

Guys, I haven't played this game in a while, the recently I discovered that the Gold version was been translated, so I am wondering a few things.

Is the translation still ongoing or is it already finished/completed?

What is the latest version of eng translation? 1.6? 

Are the H-Scenes translated? 

What is the easiest way to know if I am playing the original or Gold?

4 hours ago, Astriedax said:

Guys, I haven't played this game in a while, the recently I discovered that the Gold version was been translated, so I am wondering a few things.

Is the translation still ongoing or is it already finished/completed?

What is the latest version of eng translation? 1.6? 

Are the H-Scenes translated? 

What is the easiest way to know if I am playing the original or Gold?

1. No. The translation is the same as ever. Only the UI is translated. Story details, what?

2. No, it's v9.4.

3. See 1.

4. Research yourself. It's not that hard. If you're too lazy, main character wears different outfit. MC GOLD has more Japanese-que outfit.

• 4 years later...
On 1/12/2016 at 1:27 PM, Kelebek1 said:

I've maxed every character's affection, but I'm missing a single heart on Galileo. Did I miss it? How do you unlock it? 😐

For anyone looking how to get her 3rd even with no success like I was. 

For her 3rd even to show up, in additional to finishing Copernicus's 3rd event, you need to recruit Archimedes as well

To recruit her, finish your turn after conquered Alexandria & sell 30 items in shop. Can be done any time if both criterias are meet

To sell items, just look bottom right in shop

You can sell all 30 at once. And luckily, you can buy them back once sold. 

Edited by Soulvnovel
Forgot another criteria

• 1 year later...