End of the year is near! Favorite moment of 2015?

Dergonu

Not like removing those torrents did anything... The internet is still vast to the point you can find every VN released within the first 20 search engine results.

However, you should support the devs and buy the game if you really like it. Nothing beats the fresh smell of an unopened visual novel box.

Not like removing those torrents did anything... The internet is still vast to the point you can find every VN released within the first 20 search engine results.

However, you should support the devs and buy the game if you really like it. Nothing beats the fresh smell of an unopened visual novel box.

Nothing beats the possibility of your parents finding the fresh smell of an unopened Mamankyoushitsu ~Mirai no H no Obenkyou~ box in your room

My year with VNs started with back in April playing Majikoi which brought me back out of a 8 month VN hiatus. Kara No Shoujo and it's better sequel, G Senjou No Maou, Saya No Uta, and other VNs followed that. I joined this forum in October of this year and was welcomed warmly. I immediately loved the chat and all the people in it were cool as well including Flut, Green, Velo, Zeb, Nash, Hitori, and others. My favorite VN moment of this year for me was playing through the entire story of G Senjou No Maou with it topped off with that amazing epilogue.

Edited by VirginSmasher