[Name found] Need help deciding on a character name

Dergonu

Well, I've decided on Kitsune Mimiko. キツネ耳子 - Fits perfectly for the character.  (thanks nosebleed.) Thanks for the suggestions. (Especially you kiri, you were extremly helpful! :sachi:)

Started writing and I'm on page 12 already :michiru: Really got in the zone. Might post the story somewhere on the forum when It's done, we'll see.

Hey fellas. I need some help coming up with a name for a character. I just randomly felt like writing something a little goofy, and came up with the character: "Kitsune ____" for a short comedy story.  

Kitsune is, obviously, a kitsune though a little bit of a lazy one. She is extremely intelligent and can be cunning and manipulative, but her usual attitude and behavior is that of a lazy teenage slob. 

Anyways, I need a last name for Kitsune that has a little bit of a pun in it, that fits. Can really be anything, though preferably something with foxes, animal ears, tails, whatever. 

(Obviously need a Japanese name/ term.) 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Dergonu

Kitsune Kizune 

Kizu mean scars or wound, and ne is like 'right?' or something like that. Rather than a pun of a physical appearance, it's more of a threat about what will happen if you decide to mess with her. She may be lazy, but never underestimate a fox!  

Of course I'm talking out of my ass here so feel free to ignore it :Teeku: 

She is extremely intelligent and can be cunning and manipulative, but her usual attitude and behavior is that of a lazy teenage slob. 

Kitsune Kiri :Teeku: 

my half bad Japanese tells me thats like lightning or something. 

Could you elaborate a bit? Perhaps also supply the kanji for it? 

I like the sound of it though. 

How about Mimiko (耳小)? (Mimi = ears / Ko = small), pretty basic pun but does the job well enough. Although I guess that sounds more like a first name rather than a last name. Could also be 子 at the end (ko = young girl).

The fun thing about ko is that it can be pretty much anything and it's a pretty standard ending kanji for female names so it always works out.

How about Mimiko (耳小)? (Mimi = ears / Ko = small), pretty basic pun but does the job well enough. Although I guess that sounds more like a first name rather than a last name. Could also be 子 at the end (ko = young girl).

The fun thing about ko is that it can be pretty much anything and it's a pretty standard ending kanji for female names so it always works out.

Love it! 

Its supposed to be a little bit of a goofy name so even if it sounds like a first name its all good. 

Thanks! 

She is extremely intelligent and can be cunning and manipulative, but her usual attitude and behavior is that of a lazy teenage slob. 

No it was just my name xD

No it was just my name xD

*Punches a wall hard for not realizing that instantly* Also, 霧 - fog. I wansnt THAT far off. It was something element-ish. 

@Kiriririri, how about I immortalize you forever as Kitsune´s slightly goofy but lovable friend Kiri who loves moege? :sachi:

Edited by Dergonu