Kancolle Kantai collection

hsmsful

On 2/3/2016 at 11:16 AM, hbhbenny647 said:

Hi Monmon, I am TTK too. Event is coming soon in 7 days ^.^

Oh nice!! i bet u r the senpai XD, yeah i havent do any farming or leveling...everyday i`m just spamming expeditions and pvp with low cost ship. i miss my Musashi :komari:

On 2/3/2016 at 5:45 PM, Monmon said:

Oh nice!! i bet u r the senpai XD, yeah i havent dont any farming or leveling...everyday i`m just spamming expeditions and pvp with low cost ship. i miss my Musashi :komari:

Hahah, I am somewhat a senpai I guess? I started around Feb 2014 and i quited 2 months before Akizuki event then came back on akizuki event and cant do the event due to combined fleet low level ships.

Are u ready for the event senpai? hehehe, i hope Akizuki and pudding will drop on the next event, but i dont think it will though since pudding drop in E-4 on the last event. And seriously we dont need more DDs... i wish they release more CV,CVL and BBs. Or American ships hahahahaha

I'm absolutely  ready for the event I guess. I spent a few months power grinding all my ships and 1 month before event grinding resources. They releasing USS Iowa soon somewhere around this year, plus if you haven't got Graf you can farm for her this event. 

P.S How do you add the forum signature?

8 minutes ago, hbhbenny647 said:

Uhh.. such luck. I only got Amagi and extra amatsukaze. Event wise only E3 hard that is hard.

I got Amatzukaze and Akitsushima too :yumiko:

i`m going to stop farming graf for a bit since i`m waitin for my money because i need to buy space, ever since i got Amatsukaze yesterday i got 4 space left and i cant scap anymore kanmusu.

yeah i was planning to fisnish E-3 on hard but meh...i could get Eugen and Graf on easy so i wont bother.

On 2016/2/16 at 0:31 PM, Monmon said:

I`m doing my best senpai but the RNG really loves to troll....

Don't forget to pray to RNG-sama every morning after breakfast and then once at night before you go to sleep. I've found that scrapping 3 Nakas before a difficult sortie or farming spree improves one's odds of favourable results.

(Just kidding. We all know that feel, so don't get discouraged.)

16 minutes ago, Makudomi said:

Don't forget to pray to RNG-sama every morning after breakfast and then once at night before you go to sleep. I've found that scrapping 3 Nakas before a difficult sortie or farming spree improves one's odds of favourable results.

(Just kidding. We all know that feel, so don't get discouraged.)

Well as i said earlier my drops from the event is really decent however i`m still jelly when people said they gettin lots of Urakaze from one of the map, and i farmed there for more than 80 sorties yet no urakaze at all.... maybe i`ll sacrifice some Kitty to Rng-sama tommorow...

4 minutes ago, Monmon said:

Well as i said earlier my drops from the event is really decent however i`m still jelly when people said they gettin lots of Urakaze from one of the map, and i farmed there for more than 80 sorties yet no urakaze at all.... maybe i`ll sacrifice some Kitty to Rng-sama tommorow...

Urakaze, eh? Don't lose hope. Like Hamakaze (and Tanikaze these days), she's one of those ships you spend a long time searching for in the earlier part of your career, and then you end up with dozens of her later on.

That said, I remember getting my own Urakaze around HQ102~3 myself, from 2-5. But if there's a good farming spot for her this event, godspeed. :)

1 minute ago, Makudomi said:

Urakaze, eh? Don't lose hope. Like Hamakaze, she's one of those ships you spend a long time searching for in the earlier part of your career, and then you end up with dozens of her later on.

That said, I remember getting my own Urakaze around HQ102~3 myself, from 2-5. But if there's a good farming spot for her this event, godspeed. :)

Yeap....i got 2 Amatsukaze and Tanikaze from the node.

4 minutes ago, Monmon said:

Yeap....i got 2

One time I got 3 Hamakaze from 6-2 in a row. Sakawa...farming for her (before she became a common event drop) was probably the most expensive pursuit of my career as an admiral. lol

Oh, I didn't see your edit. Haha, that's funny. Last year (during Winter 2015, ironically) I also got 2 Amatsukaze in the course of five sorties. I was just clearing the map normally. :P

Don't forget to raise the clone to Kai and get her boiler, though. +13 evasion for a mere level 20 remodel is pretty solid, even if boilers have fairly limited application.

3 minutes ago, Monmon said:

Oh man i really want Agano class CL. especially Yahagi(not because of the rainbow card, mind you:makina:) , and i really need to unlock world 6. Oh btw i got my second Musashi 3 days ago. Ofc i`ll marry her again :yumiko:

(I edited that last post a bit; I hope you saw. Cx)

For Agano-class, other than event drops you can at least expect to get them throughout your LSC troubles. I only ever got one Yahagi, admittedly, but I got dozens of the nameship and Noshiro. They come from the default recipe as well as attempts at the premiere BBs. Oh, and Agano herself drops from 5-4, which is one of the easiest maps to farm in the game.

-- I assume you are stuck on 5-3? Do your best. I know many admirals who were walled there for several months. (´-ω-`)

Yeap i`m going to do just that.

On 2/18/2016 at 4:54 PM, Makudomi said:

For Agano-class, other than event drops you can at least expect to get them throughout your LSC troubles

I`m going to do lots of Lsc after the event, gonna hunt for Bismarck and I-401. And yeah i`m in 5-3, but i havent try it though. Since i rarely sortie ever since there was an event comin up. Any tips for 5-3?

So I finished E-2 just an hour ago, was kinda busy during the event and couldn't farm but at least I got urakaze and Suzuya. I am ok with those for my first event.... I will probably not be able to do any real farming till summer event due to studies Q_Q

Also I don't know how using 2 BBs, 2 CVs and 2 CLTs actually cleared the last dance for me. Thou I was lucky , my Haruna crit twice in night battle~

I do it everyday usually, and I never bothered to count... but I would assume 1~2 months? imo, fuel ran out the fastest last-last event so I over-stocked that a bit (all my resources except steel and bauxite went down below 10,000 from around 250,000 but it was worth it for Prinz and Graf). Now I reorganized my expedition fleets to get more ammo.