Kancolle Kantai collection

hsmsful

no figures ;_;

however, our local anime store (that ran for only like 5 months) had these boxes that contained 2 random kanmusus, so I bought some of them. I have Shimakaze, Inazuma, Zuihou, Kirishima, Kongou, Mutsu, and Nagato.

I also exchanged a Rin poster from Fate series for a poster of Ikazuchi (favourite of the four).

Awww i want those too. I dont have any Kancolle things until next April. I pre-ordered Musashi's T-shirt and some random posters. I want to buy Musashi's figures but man...they really destroyed her face and most of kanmusu figure that got released arent my fav(maybe shigure) . Where r u from btw? I hope u r from Down Under.

Hahaha its the other name for Australia. Why did u leave Korea? Korea have much better internet than canada,well it have the best internet in the world.

Yeah i like Shigure but her figure is not, i want my Shigure figure being Moe.

Hahahaha same thing happened to my grandma. Her first plan was to move to Singapore but made change of plan and went to Indo instead.

wait u have more than 290k++ resources and u just got Iku? lol she is not that rare. Nope, but my family does, i was too lazt to learn it and i regret it now:amane:.

10 minutes ago, Buddha Senpai said:

oh, and they probably chose her since she is the most generic and bland character

But seriously though, why not Nagato or Kongou. The are more solid and i think more famous than Fubuki.

1 minute ago, Buddha Senpai said:

yeah I never really farmed for her and I don't go on sorties other than event :wafuu:

If you knew Chinese you probably had an easy time reading Japanese :P

Hahaha Iku was my third sub, and she is my highest level sub atm. I just love her voice.And well....her voice actor is the same as Musashi's VA and yeah thats one of reason why i like Iku.

yeah it should, but i already learn Japanese without knowing any Mandarin, i just hope after i finished learning Japanese it will help my Mandarin study too. 

I really want to watch the anime if the protag was other Kanmusu not Fubuki and a real TTK showed up not just a shadow.

Ah the reason why i like Iku because she really like the TTK(Like Kongou and other kanmusu that i totally forgot her name) i really enjoyed Kanmusu that really try hard please us(TTK), not like Akitshuhima. My god she really love Taitei-chan. I bet she do naughty things with that plane.

2 hours ago, Buddha Senpai said:

精神一到何事不成

i TOTALLY understand that. 

9 hours ago, Monmon said:

Ah the reason why i like Iku because she really like the TTK(Like Kongou and other kanmusu that i totally forgot her name) i really enjoyed Kanmusu that really try hard please us(TTK), not like Akitshuhima. My god she really love Taitei-chan. I bet she do naughty things with that plane.

Akitsushima's TTK is taitei-chan. Real TTK feels sad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2016 at 11:35 AM, Buddha Senpai said:

yay I Kai ni'ed Prinz~ ^^

Gratz Senpai....i Kai her not long ago too. and now she is level 91.

and man...do u have a good recipe for AKitsumaru? i really need daihatsu but i dont want to use BP for Abukuma or ooshio.

6 hours ago, Monmon said:

Gratz Senpai....i Kai her not long ago too. and now she is level 91.

and man...do u have a good recipe for AKitsumaru? i really need daihatsu but i dont want to use BP for Abukuma or ooshio.

hmmmm not sure, I just got her as an extra while LSC'ing for other ships. I assume the minimum recipe is enough but not sure........