Kancolle Kantai collection

hsmsful

Oh neat. I don't have Bismarck yet, probably because she is not my priority. I really want Shioi. Got a Yamato for the second time from her recipe xP but not Shioi yet.

One downside for stockpiling like that is having a relatively average-low level fleet. It is worse because I usually focus leveling my destroyers which aren't that useful in normal combat (I may or may not be a lolicon....), and I try to "spread out" the experience among my kanmusus instead of having one crack fleet. I do have enough high level CVs and FBBs to make one high-firepower fleet though.

atm i dont think i need to level many things except DDs, especially BBs. Most of my BBs are above 80. Same with CA. Although i have lots of high level DDs but i think i need some more. I lack of high level CL though. So yeah i dont think i need to worry about my exp atm, i`m just gonna farm Bismarck and resources until next event....i need to get that IOWA....

i want shioi too but her recipe is too godamn expensive for a sub.

Yup. Shioi is an expensive girl (huehuehue). I personally was extremely dismayed at them adding Iowa. I was convinced that they wouldn't add any American/British/Frencch ships. But hey, each to their own waifus.

I mostly play Kancolle as a waifu game so I only go for Kanmusus I like, and not based on stats ^^

Ahhh okay, tbh i was really happy when they add American ships. Because i really love "Big E". i really hope they will add her in the future. But i really hope they wont go overboard with the stereotypes. I got forced lol. At first i dont like Kancolle, because i`m not really fond of all girls-game/anime/manga. But after a week.....I got hooked up so bad.

However before playing Kancolle, i have lots of Musashi,Iku,Urakaze and Yuubari pics.

I tried Touhou before Kancolle, but i didnt get hookes up like Kancolle though. I dunno why. i love some of Touhou's characters but i prefer Kanmusu waaaaay more:yumiko:.

Hahahaha, i browse Danbooru not just for Kancolle...my fav tag is armpit :makina: . Thats why i love Urakaze so much, she have one fo the finest armpit in kancolle.

How long have u been playing kancolle btw?

Yeah...armpit is simply just amazing.

Ahhh Senpai~~~~ i started less than 6 month myself. But i`ll consider kind of lucky since i already got some of rarest ship. But the pain when i was farming Urakaze still haunt me time to times.

more than 600+ Sorties, 700+ buckets consumed just for Urakaze.

11 hours ago, Buddha Senpai said:

0_0 good job getting her though. Anything is worth for your waifu.

Yeah, but its kinda funny how i got Eugen in last event and Yamato when i didnt even try to farm them. I got Eugen on my first run on E-3 lol.

But i didnt get Graf sadly, i ran out of resources. 

Well...i did have plan to farm her but she wasnt a top priority. My Target were Graf and Amagi.And yeah, farmin in E-3 really expensive and what worse you need 2 fleets:amane:.

Yeah i hope so and i hope Yuu will drop next event too. I really want 1 more subs but i dont want to farm Shioi since she is too expensive. 

On 3/13/2016 at 3:32 AM, Buddha Senpai said:

lol well done :vinty:

Hehehehe. Nice Profile pic btw.

On 3/14/2016 at 1:30 PM, Buddha Senpai said:

Oh is that your youtube channel?

Hm...thats weird. I dont get any notification whenever u posted in this thread. And yeah my humble and useless Youtube account. it seems being Pewdiepie need more videos other than Kancolle and Moe dancing.

3 hours ago, Monmon said:

Hehehehe. Nice Profile pic btw.

Hm...thats weird. I dont get any notification whenever u posted in this thread. And yeah my humble and useless Youtube account. it seems being Pewdiepie need more videos other than Kancolle and Moe dancing.

^^ yup I only ever made 1 video on IL-2... was so embarrassed I wanted to delete it after I uploaded it xD

3 minutes ago, Buddha Senpai said:

^^ yup I only ever made 1 video on IL-2... was so embarrassed I wanted to delete it after I uploaded it xD

Hahahaha why? as long as u dont show your face or voiced it i think its okay. U should link it here~~~~

Hahaha yeah me2, but i havent touch any vns both English and Japanese for about 3 months. atm i prefer to watch Animes rather than read vn and mangas. 

Musashi need more love...If i have the skill to make videos i`m gonna make lots of videos bout Musashi and Urakaze. BTW do you have any Kancolle collection like figures or other things?