Kancolle Kantai collection

hsmsful

I don't know if we have this thread for this or not. But anyways I will make one nonetheless. 

I have heard about kancolle, everyone has heard about kancolle. The game with cute ships fighting the abyssal ships. If you haven't stumbled upon one of its doujins then you don't really read doujins. Anyways I didn't know how to play this game and thought it would be a pain , until my lord and savior @Monmon told me about KCV. I then started playing the game. The game is really fun and entertaining. It piqued my interest about some ships and their quotes and what that referenced. For instance, when the ships sank, they usually say something that references how they sank irl. Also the history about ships in general isn't as boring as I thought it would be.

I also wouldn't have been able to get this far without my other lord and savior @Tenkuru :Teeku:

Now not all of us would be interested in that. About the gameplay? There's currently not that much gameplay, you sortie your ships, they wreck people, you resupply them and repair the damaged ones and do it again. There's the pvp system which I still don't understand really much but it gives tons of exp so who cares. There's the most awesome thing about the game , expeditions, which you get by unlocking your 2nd fleet. It's one of the more fun parts of the game, do you hate to afk? You don't have enough resources to sortie? Fear not, expeditions shall help you. There are 4 resources atm which are steel , fuel , ammo and bauxite. Bauxite regenerates more slowly than other resources per day as you get 1500 of other resources while you only get about 500 (?) bauxite. So expeditions are important for that. Thou only carriers that use planes will be the problem as they are the only reason why you would need bauxite.

Now where's the second most fun thing about the game? LSC LSC LSC LSC LSC LSC ALSO KNOWN AS LARGE SHIP CONSTRUCTION. There are some ships which you can only get from LSC which you unlock later on in the game with quests, these ships can't be get by any other means. You have really strong and cool battleships like Musashi and Yamato, you have the armooooooooooored carrier Taihou and the german Bismarck and more. You can't get these ships by any means other than LSC. Speaking of which I got Yamato yesterday and this was my 4th LSC, I am really happy ;-; , I AM REALLY HAPPY, I CAN'T CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS. 

Ahem back to the mehanix of the game, there are certain things which you will encounter and have problem with as you play like submarines that can only be damaged by CLs and CLTs and DDs , you will find the CVs which will always crit. hit your ships unless you have CVs of your own. Planes too op. If you need any help with the game, tell me or just say it here in the thread.

OH I FORGOT : HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME? 

There are many ways to do that. I know of using vpn, KCV (you don't need anything with KCV : KanColle Viewer, it's one of the best things ever, I can't say how good this one is ) and editing you own cookies. Guides on how to do that are here : http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Proxy_Connection .

Which brings me to kancolle wiki which will explain to you literally everything you need but I will still be lazy and go and ask my friends about it.

Just remember to play the game for fun and enjoy your waifus: "Waifus > Stats" 

and remember that Haruna is best girl. 

Now forget all your attachments to real life and focus on becoming the best TTK out there!

Did I mention that there are also guides on how to level your ships efficiently on youtube? Thou I rarely watch these. I mean why watch these when you can have this :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZx1IqqBEUM 

Did I also mention that I got YAMATO YESTERDAY? DID I DO THAT? GUHokYr.png

Edited by hsmsful

Sir....if u have Yamato please...use a more decent decoration. Its a pity when u and her are going to eat dinner on those boxes.

I`ll give u an example:holo:

Hidden Content

Showing off , heee 

Well I didn't have enough fairies but I think I can do it too! I spent some time choosing it carefully too!

nCDm8k6.png

My wife is totally going to be the one choosing my furniture.... I suck at this

My doujins have taught me that all the cute battleship girls want to suck the admiral's schlong, so maybe I'll play this someday.

My doujins have taught me that all the cute battleship girls want to suck the admiral's schlong, so maybe I'll play this someday.

AFAIK there are only 3 kanmusu who doesnt want the admiral's juicy frankfurt.

how to download and play this game? 

First off , it's a browser game which is played on DMM.com. However it's inclusive to only those who have a japanese IP. Fear not, we pirates will always find a way to do things. There are many ways to be able to play the game: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Proxy_Connection .I highly recommend KCV and I said all of this in the main post. Anyways hope to see you as a new and aspiring TTK.

P.S.: Waifu>stats.

I can agree , most of the naval district has already sucked my schlong. :holo:

AFAIK there are only 3 kanmusu who doesnt want the admiral's juicy frankfurt.

Ooi and KTKM and who else?  Maybe KTKM doesn't count :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2015 at 3:39 PM, Monmon said:

Farming 2-5 from 30th until new Year(Australia time) and not bad i will say but i still want my Urakaze

Hidden Content

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY FELLOW TEITOKU. 

Happy late new year and I have to say I am pretty happy you still haven't got Urakaze

In the meantime, I have been getting kongou class ships everywhere even from LSC.... not sad thou... nice fodders.... :salt: 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Keaton said:

You probably are a higher level then me because I didn't play super actively until recently

i`m level 98 atm but i dont really have that many high level ships except BB and CV...its oain in the ass leveling the others XD

have u married one of ur ships? oh..and do u have urakaze?

5 minutes ago, Monmon said:

i`m level 98 atm but i dont really have that many high level ships except BB and CV...its oain in the ass leveling the others XD

have u married one of ur ships? oh..and do u have urakaze?

Heres my ship list  http://www.hnng.moe/f/6ve  http://www.hnng.moe/f/6vf http://www.hnng.moe/f/6vg

Yeah im HQ level 95 

On 1/30/2016 at 7:36 PM, Monmon said:

a6fd15415a.jpg

hope that is nuff for farming graf.

and i didnt know that u r playing kancolle lol.

my mission is to get graf using as few resources as this

YPTvjU2.png

just to make you salty :sachi: 

And yeah I haven't prepared myself at all , leveling DDs is such a pain

On 2/1/2016 at 10:27 AM, hbhbenny647 said:

Guten Tag!!

I recently just joined this forum on my journey to VN. How is everyone doing?

Hi Hi welcome to the forum.

Are you a TTK too?

14 hours ago, hsmsful said:

my mission is to get graf using as few resources as this

YPTvjU2.png

just to make you salty :sachi: 

And yeah I haven't prepared myself at all , leveling DDs is such a pain

i`M NOT SALTY...I`M SWEET CUZ I`M A CUTE ASIAN. yeh i know that feeling man...just spam 1-5 till u drop.