Anyone know where to download/buy Muv-Luv Total Eclipse Visual Novel for pc?

Joshuam303

Hi guys ^_^ I am a big fan of the Muv-Luv series, I've read a lot of the visual novels and only recently started watching the anime Muv-Luv total eclipse, but after finishing it It felt like a lot was missing, and there is no season 2 for it to follow up with :(

So I searched the internet and couldn't find anywhere to buy/download it so I could play through it and get the full experience rather than learning what happens over the internet :)

So anyone got any links that can help? ^_^ 

Thanks in advance!

Just to make sure, you do know its Japanese only, right?

Other then that, I found the PS3 and xBox 360 versions on eBay pretty quickly, and they're pretty cheap. Other then that for the love of god I cannot find a PC version of it, yet according to VNDB it exists, well, screw me I guess? There go my hopes and dreams of ordering and reading it after I finish learning Japanese. 

Other then that, I found the PS3 and xBox 360 versions on eBay pretty quickly, and they're pretty cheap. Other then that for the love of god I cannot find a PC version of it, yet according to VNDB it exists, well, screw me I guess? There go my hopes and dreams of ordering and reading it after I finish learning Japanese. 

Yeah I know it's japanese , but I'd still like it there for when I learn japanese ^_^ and Yeah , I found the console version but I am a pc person, and yeah it says there is a pc version but I can't find it anywhere either :o that's why I asked here

Yeah I know it's japanese , but I'd still like it there for when I learn japanese ^_^ and Yeah , I found the console version but I am a pc person, and yeah it says there is a pc version but I can't find it anywhere either :o that's why I asked here

Yeah I can't find it anywhere, I guess we're both screwed on that fact. Gonna have to ask a friend to lend me his 360. :wafuu: