What is the one trait that makes you instantly like a heroine?

Dergonu

Generally like Red hair and Long hair.

But what makes me instantly go lulu mad for is MAIDS!!! Or generally maid outfits as well.

If they are mean sarcastic just all the better Awwww. Tsuki from Akatsuki no goei is so dammnn nice Ughehehe.

Hishia from Hello lady is GReaaaT as well. hehe.

Edited by Bolverk

Submissiveness. Enough loyalty to throw their lives away to follow an order. 

My favorite heroines are, no doubt, the "loyal dog" type.

Nice to meet you, I'm your polar opposite.

In that you despise loyal dog heroines or in that you love dominant ones? 

Oh man, it's nearly impossible to pick just one trait.

I'm a huge fan of onee-san types.

Long hair is always great - White/silver and black are both great to me, with purple being the runner-up.

Mischievous/teasing heroines are always great - even better when they're onee-sans.

Snarky and sarcastic heroines also do it for me - especially when they're trying to hide being a nice or caring person, but not to the extent of being a full blown tsundere.

And of course, the most cliché trait of them all - Kind.

Wakoto from Lovely x Cation 2 hit so many of my buttons. ;___; (Edit; Hime was also great now that I think about it.)

Edited by Xenrir

Tsunderes (classic tsunderes, not that modern tsundere BS) and derederes are my weak point.  I also like me some shy/reserved heroines  :wafuu:

Physical traits are kind of a tossup, honestly.  I tend to care more about personality than anything else.  More recently I seem to like heroines with short blue hair (Miyako from Majikoi, Sora from HoshiOri [still bummed that I can't read this  >.<], etc.), but that's not always true.  I find ahoges to be cute as hell  <3

Short haired. (extra points for red/pink/orange-ish/green)

Not too shy. (tsunderes okay)

Not too clumsy.

Not too dependent on MC.

Not too big-breasted. (not a big fan of pettanko, but that's way better than huge breasts)

Smart / intellectual. (Or rather, not completely devoid of any common sense)

Oh, and last but not least, funny and cheerful ones

Edited by Kradar

Instantly? Probably too much I don't remember or I am too unfaithful to stay one. Aria-Scarlet bullet, Lieselotte-Trinity Seven and Airi-Onichichi fits the bill I guess. Oh, how can I forget Miu.

Moe, Loli, Twintail, Blond/Pink hair, Seductive, Tsundere, Funny/Voice like Kyou, and quite a lot even to fetish e.g footjob. Sometimes to instantly like a character depends on the plot thus gap-Moe needs reading time, Material Brave Ignition, Kanae for example. Oh, it's my signature.

But I know for sure traits I don't like or Instantly don't like, but I'll leave that out.

Edited by minuore