What is the one trait that makes you instantly like a heroine?

Dergonu

Kitsune, neko, inu... they're all great. :mare:

Also :holo: may be a wolf but she's a kitsunemimi, no wolf has a tail like this

Hidden Content

I think you an guess, but I'm all for nekomimi. Nyaa~~~

Dandere is also one, like Shizuru from Rewrite, Shiro from NGNL, or Koneko from DxD

Also Coodere is love, Coodere is life

Never really got the difference between coodere and tsundere.

Are you also in the small chest club?!?

And it's not that I'm happy that everyone likes tsundere's as well!! You guys just happened to have the same opinion.

The small chest club? Sounds like heaven. A refuge from heroines who have breasts large enough to suffocate the protag in his sleep.

Also

Never really got the difference between coodere and tsundere.

Tsundere is the heroine acts violent towards the protagonist while in coodere  the heroine acts cold towards the protagonist.

LeonidasTan => The Case of Yumiko in Grisaia can be confusing with this definition. She's a coodere but, when she met Yuuji, she's violent ("playing" with a box cutter).

So basically a coodere "starts uninterested but turns lovestruck later" (VNDB).

Edited by Canicheslayer
Thanks VNDB ^^

A good story route that she's deeply involved in, everything else is just icing on the cake.  Well, I guess she can't be completely unattractive but that's what genetic cuteness is for. Oh, and I guess she can't be unbelievably annoying but it takes a lot to annoy me; in fact the only one I can think of right now is Lucia from Rewrite.

Many factors plays out that decide for me what make a certain character interesting so here I'll mention my top 6

1) A diverse personality (Basically characters separated from the common trend of following a very specific personality. Skipping the uninteresting boring stuff those who can share a variety of emotions like being somewhat unpredictable but still having something eye checking about their personality.)

2) An intrigue character story.

3) An unique trait (Something that makes them different than for example your everyday tsundere.)

4) A good choice of clothes + good character design + unique artstyle or good one (In other words aspect)

5) Good amount of expression to make it feel more alive than rather just looking lifeless

6)Energetic/Shy/Quiet/Deredere girl (Sorry but moi have a thing for those kind of girl.)

I never decide so fast, i usually am interested in more heroines at same time and then i end up without any of them (it s sad, ikr).

But when i play again and know the heroines a bit more the  it s:

The main thing is cuteness (would never go after an ugly girl)

Then it s their personality, sense of humor. I always get attracted by the most friendly one, but later i usually find out that the tsundere, kuudere and what else dere girls are better.

I like several types of heroines, I think the best and most unforgettable ones are:

• Friendly/Kind. I kind of hate Coodere trope.
  • Mysterious, with a dark intriguing story.
  • Proactive and Insightful.
  • No non-blood-related sister.
  • No kyonyuu please.
  • Usually I do not like ojou-sama type.

What do you guys think of Heterochromia-eyed heroines like Coconut from Nekopara, Satsuki Kagami from Violet Hill or Mayumi Thyme from Shuffle?

I think it's a really wonderful trait. There's something about asymmetrical traits that turn me on. ^_^

Edited by CeruleanGamer

What do you guys think of Heterochromia-eyed heroines like Coconut from Nekopara, Satsuki Kagami from Violet Hill or Mayumi Thyme from Shuffle?

I think it's a really wonderful trait. There's something about assymetrical traits that turn me on. ^_^

Yeah its amazing. One of the reasons I'm so hyped for this is Saya. Coconut and Mayumi are both favorites of mine as well :sachi:

I think it's a really wonderful trait. There's something about asymmetrical traits that turn me on. ^_^

I find it utterly UTTERLY adorable.

unfortunatly @TexasDice holds a quite different opinion :makina: 

It is cute, :wafuu:
but to be honest I do not care about it.

By the way Saya looks adorable.

Ati from Sekien no Inganock too, awww yeeeah :3

Love it. You don't see a lot of heroines out there with that quality to them.

So I'm not the only one...:sachi: I think it's a winning combo for mischievous or funny characters like Mayumi Thyme :illya:

Edit : Violet Hill looks interesting. I put it on my wishlist. Thanks CeruleanGamer :mare:

Edited by Canicheslayer

So I'm not the only one...:sachi: I think it's a winning combo for mischievous or funny characters like Mayumi Thyme :illya:

Edit : Violet Hill looks interesting. I put it on my wishlist. Thanks CeruleanGamer :mare:

Yeah. I'm usually not fond of OELVNs but Violet Hill is pretty damn solid and I love the unique touch to all the characters. Helvetica Standard has a forum account here in fuwanovel and they are looking for a writer for Violet Hill. Also props to him for being a huge Neptunia fan like me. ^_^

Edited by CeruleanGamer