What is the one trait that makes you instantly like a heroine?

Dergonu

Competency/capability: if I feel like that person could get along just great in life on their own, and nonetheless is interested, that's super attractive. Ageha in KonoSora is probably the best example; she may not be a genius like Amane, but I wouldn't want anybody but Ageha building my glider. So to speak.

Now that I think about it, gap-moe is actually really big for me. Like having the serious looking onee-san type be actually super ariheaded and dorky, while the smallest girl is really snarky and cynical.

So, ... Comyu?

Anyone who is like Kagome from Comyu :rimu:

Kagome was AMAZING. Still one of my favorites after my played list has grown.

When the heroine is independent and doesnt behave like a fucking dog chasing around the protagonist's butt.
Preferably not shy and with good humor, well i just dislike the common girl in most of the vns specially the childhood friend which it seems that it cant live without the MC, is air to her lungs >_>

Snarky and sarcastic heroines also do it for me - especially when they're trying to hide being a nice or caring person, but not to the extent of being a full blown tsundere.

Wakoto from Lovely x Cation 2 hit so many of my buttons. ;___; (Edit; Hime was also great now that I think about it.)

And Red or Purple Eyes/Hair. Gets me EVERY TIME.

and those that make me say "Did she actually just say or do that? YES SHE DID! "

Well I don't have any favourite trait that would make me instantly like any heroine. It's more of a combination of traits.

1)Short hair with that one loose strand 

2)Small breasts 

3)Petite sized heroine

4)Independent enough so she can survive without me(but I still like being relied on every once in a while)

5)Flirty nature 

6)Likes to get petted on the head

Will add more when I think of it

Well I don't have any favourite trait that would make me instantly like any heroine. It's more of a combination of traits.

1)Short hair with that one loose strand 

2)Small breasts 

3)Petite sized heroine

4)Independent enough so she can survive without me(but I still like being relied on every once in a while)

5)Flirty nature 

6)Likes to get petted on the head

Will add more when I think of it

Are you also in the small chest club?!?

And it's not that I'm happy that everyone likes tsundere's as well!! You guys just happened to have the same opinion.

Competency/capability: if I feel like that person could get along just great in life on their own, and nonetheless is interested, that's super attractive. Ageha in KonoSora is probably the best example; she may not be a genius like Amane, but I wouldn't want anybody but Ageha building my glider. So to speak.

Yeah I personally prefer a heroine who is employed and INDEPENDENT (like me!!!), not the girl who takes out the "take responsibility" card after the guy cums inside her or "I'll be your bride/wife" mentally which I assume she will just be someone who becomes a housewife and makes babies with the protag. I just cant relate with stay-at-home-moms at all. I think they are just lazy...

Edited by CeruleanGamer