What is the one trait that makes you instantly like a heroine?

Dergonu

So everyone has that one thing that makes them go "hell yes!" when they see a heroine in a VN has it. Be it a hairstyle, a speech pattern, a personality type, whatever. Basically that one thing that makes you ignore the rest of the girls in the VN just so you can get into the one route. Primarily talking about traits a heroine can have, though feel free to mention general traits from VNDB. 

Personally I am a complete sucker for twintals. (Preferably pink. No idea why.) 

Also tsundere is love, tsundere is life 

Whenever a slightly younger girl calls the MC for First name-nii, my heart melts 

Onee-san characters never fail 

Lastly, for some reason I love it when female characters refer to themselves as boku.

What is that trait(s) for you? 

When the heroine is independent and doesnt behave like a fucking dog chasing around the protagonist's butt, examples of this are lilly in katawa shoujo, haru in senjou no maou, sachi in sharin no kuni etc etc.
Preferably not shy and with good humor, well i just dislike the common girl in most of the vns specially the childhood friend which it seems that it cant live without the MC, is air to her lungs >_>

1. I love heroines who are smart, have good education credentials (university grad), and very competitive, like Kurisu Makise and Ema Skye, thus they are my top 2 waifus. 

2. I'm fine with virgins but jesus christ, these heroines should know how a penis react, not be shocked that it gets hard and leaks precum.

3. In NTR/forced VNs, I love when the heroine gets corrupted and switches their personality. 

4. Tsundere especially when they get embarrassed.

5. I don't care much for hair colors or hairstyles, although I have a slight preference for long haired girls.

6. Not a bitch. Doesnt go around causing drama.

7. Has a good appetite, both with meals and sex. Doesnt do all this dieting nonsense. I seem to have developed a fetish for cute heroines who say "Oishi!" when they eat something delicious.  

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Tsunderes  like Chie (Kira Kira) or Rin (FSN). Cooderes are nice too.

I like mischievous, secretive and funny heroines like Tsubame (Majikoi S) or Tonya (Ayakashibito). Smart and independant/proactive are excellent options :wub:

Edit : and not too short for the hair.

Edited by Canicheslayer

2. I'm fine with virgins but jesus christ, these heroines should know how a penis react, not be shocked that it gets hard and leaks precum.

So I'm not the only one who gets annoyed when the heroine says, "So this... is <male protagonist's> cock?" Thank gawd.

And since some male had to say it:

Boobs.

Just kidding.

As long as the heroine is written well and consistently, I'm pretty happy.