Please recommend me some manga~~

Monmon

So i read Tate No Yuusha yesterday and i really like it. I love how the protag got betrayed and have some trust issues.

So yeah please recommend me something like that or Übel Blatt. Oh i prefer completed manga, but i dont mind if its still ongoing though.

Thank you.

I'm laughing how this is turned into "recommend me light novels turned manga!"

Try Psyren and Gantz for completed ones to start.

I liked Mahou Tsukai Kurohime, and you might too. It's also completed.

ib - Instant Bullet seemed promising, it's finished, but I have yet to read the last 4 chapters.

Sekai Oni is another "cute" one.  The end was kind of "ehh", but it totally fits.

Hoshi no Samidare might also be in the hit range.

Negima seems kind of obvious, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.  Doesn't really fit into the categories for asked recommendations, but oh well.

:vinty: <--- TFW you realize that well over half the manga currently followed are stalled, unfinished, and/or dropped.

Edited by Abyssal Monkey
Moar stuff.

Thx for the recommendation Guys.

Already read Psyren,Akame ga kill,Break Blade and Mahou tsukai Kurohime though and i love all of them.  And i`m not fond of LN, i tried to read Mushoku Tensei because of certain some1 but after 4 chapter i dropped it beacuse its too boring(not because of the plot mind you, i just hate readin text over and over again)

i know of Gantz but i havent read it, i`ll read it tonite.