Kaguya's Fuwa Fanfics - Discussion

Kaguya

Lmao I somehow knew I'd go against Eclipsed, but not this soon. Man, even my luck sucks in the world of fiction. I raised a death flag on my first appearance lmao.

Anyway, nice stuff. No idea how things will turn out (I'll probably die against Eclipsed tho), but I'm looking forward to the next one.

...At least my appearance is of Kosaki's. Good thing the breakdown of the forums took even my new avatar away. :^)

Also, hitori ♡♡♡♡

I saved ur ass pls kill Eclipsed if I die

1 minute ago, gijimu said:

Seems interesting, but why I got something like "you are not allowed to view this material"? And when I tried to open the link to blog on the first page, it said "not found". Well, I'm gonna read it from start. 

Don't know. Seems like a bug, everything opens up fine for me.

2 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Wait so I killed Kosaki who then went all vengeful spirit on me and so I died as well?

You used to belong to his cause years back, I used your sister as a chip to get you to obey me, you ended up killing the rebels during the last chapter and Kosaki is now emotionally empty and considers himself a vengeance fiend, his first step being to kill you.

The death stuff and hell and whatnot was me trying to sound poetic, but it seems I have failed.

1 hour ago, Kaguya said:

The death stuff and hell and whatnot was me trying to sound poetic, but it seems I have failed.

Don't know if this helps or does the opposite, but I actually took a moment to chuckle when I saw Kosaki acting chu2- I was ready to see him go, "brace Eclipse! Be engulfed by the flames of darkness my hatred has brought forth!"

8 hours ago, Yukiru said:

Don't know if this helps or does the opposite, but I actually took a moment to chuckle when I saw Kosaki acting chu2- I was ready to see him go, "brace Eclipse! Be engulfed by the flames of darkness my hatred has brought forth!"

Kosaki fights with a sword, so that wouldn't happen. 

If I actually wrote a fight scene instead of an execution one there might be dialogue like that, yeah.

• 1 month later...